“We had meals here everyday while on family vacations on the island.”

Temple Flower Restaurant
Ranked #89 of 356 Restaurants in Ao Nang
Description: Temple flower restaurant in Ao Nanag.Krabi with Thai and Indian Cuisine. "Providing our guests with the best possible hospitality and service has always been our mission. We are serving delicious food and Drinks at local price please visit to explore our Hospitality and we want our guest's to walk out of the restaurant with a smiling face and good memory." Thank You
Reviewed June 5, 2018

Great food, wide offerings, cool ambience & courteous staff made it all a WOW experience here. The servers here are just wonderful and have great memories i'm sure. Special thank to the owner & Manjeet for going an extra mile for us. Must try!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed June 5, 2018

Great food, wide offerings, good ambience & courteous staff. The servers here are just wonderful and we would love to revisit this place. Special thanks to the owner & Manjeet for great hospitality. Must try!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 26, 2018 via mobile

I was overjoyed to have dinner twice st this authentic Indian cuisine restaurant located in krabi. The staff is extremely friendly and co-operative. I had best of my khichdi Mahdi pakodi and chhole. I loved the ambiance and the taste of these delicacies is still on my mouth. I loved being there. It's owner Rishabh Goel and hai manager Manjeet are very accommpdatove and punctual. I would love to visit this restaurant whenever I visit Krabi again.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed May 17, 2018

We visited this restaurant mainly out of courtesy as we had stayed in Ao Nang for 2 weeks and walked past it several times. The guy who stands outside trying to get people to go into the restaurant was really friendly and not overly pushy he made loads of effort high fiving our 3 year old son as we walked past, so on our 2nd to last night we thought why not head in just for a drink. The restaurant was always empty so I didn't want to chance eating here as we had already experienced a dodgy stomach whilst eating out, so we ordered two strawberry daiquiris which were really pricy think they were around 240baht each so extortionate when Thailand is known to be cheap. I watched as the man behind the bar pulled out a pre made mixture and chopped a few strawberries to throw in for I'm assuming appearance however they weren't even chopped nicely. They brought the pathetic drinks over and it was awful honestly the worst drink I have ever tasted, it was bitter and not a daiquiri it was just a running liquid with a few mouldy strawberries thrown in. I think they felt embarrassed and could tell by our faces we were not impressed, however I still remained friendly and asked for the bill. The bill came and we paid it, like I say I think it was just short of 500 baht for 2 drinks that were untouched. In this situation I would of offered the drinks to be free of charge as they were untouched and not what we had asked for however they took the money without even a Thank you as we got up to leave it was very awkward, and to this day I am shocked that they took the money, even if they had said no worries you don't have to pay I still would of given the money but to take without a thank you nothing or offering us a different drink is really rude. The next day the man who would normally be so polite completely blanked my partner in the 7/11 shop and was very awkward around us that night which was a real shame considering he had actually been one of the most friendly people we had met during our stay. I would avoid with caution I cannot advise on food but cocktails are a no go they clearly cannot make them.

Regards

Sarah (United Kingdom)

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed May 14, 2018 via mobile

Awesome India food in Karbi, food items are delicious,hotel is very clean and good .staff and managers are friendly.

Date of visit: May 2018