Tripadvisor
Ao Nang
Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Looking for a suit

Best service in town! Highly recommended. Very good quality! Marco is very friendly and gave us... read more

Reviewed yesterday
176markov
Estonia
via mobile
Shirts by mail

Needed work shirts so contacted david by whatsapp and had him make and send 6 shirts. Very... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from $43.59
from $90.66
from $77.71
1,046 results
All reviews aonang villa resort mr david highly recommend david mail order true gentleman great service ordered shirts dress shirts final fitting top quality excellent tailor business shirts excellent quality whole process great advice tailored suit finished product
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Since Aonang is not really next door from our home, I had to order without personal measuring again.
So I went to a local taylor and updated measures on an older shirt that David had tailored two years ago.
That shirt was send to thailand and David made 10 new ones, which fit perfectly and are handcrafted with great quality.
David keeps the sample shirt for the next orders now.
Excellent job!

Date of experience: January 2020
Demarco2015, Owner at De' MARCO Fashions, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

After looking at tripadvisor decided to buy 2 suits and 3 shirts from david. It was ready in 3 days. The quality and fit was perfect. Indeed best tailor in krabi.
I highly recommend david and his services to anybody visiting krabi.

Date of experience: January 2020

Reviewed January 11, 2020

I got this suit made almost a year ago. The quality was so impressive that I decided to get some work pants made here as well. David was so helpful in picking the design and fabric for me. The suit was ready in just 3 days and I couldn't be happier with the result.

Back when I got this suit made. I was 95 kg and recently I have lost 10 kg from exercise. I brought the suit back to get it refited and again the result was more than excellent. David also did not charge for the alteration as he said this is a free service as long as I own the suit. Needless to say, I will be getting another suit made very soon by De Marco shop.

Date of experience: April 2019

Reviewed December 31, 2019 via mobile

Came here after reading positive reviews and were not disappointed at all. Had 3 suits and 8 shirts made. The order Was completed in 3 days and the quality was outstanding. Will buy more in future without any doubt. Simply the best Tailor we have ever been to.
We wholeheartedly recommend de Marco fashion.

Date of experience: December 2019
Demarco2015, Owner at De' MARCO Fashions, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2020

Reviewed December 30, 2019

Very good and fast service. Very accurate with mesurements and reasonable prices. David is a very nice guy and professional. He has many styles to pick from and gives you good advises. He is by far the best tailor in Krabi! 100%

Date of experience: December 2019
Demarco2015, Owner at De' MARCO Fashions, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2019

Dear valued guest,
Greetings from de' Marco Fashions, tailor, aonang, krabi Thank you for sparing your valuable time to share your feedback and kind words on your recent experience. I am pleased to note that our services and Quality were to your satisfaction. Your positive feedback about us is deeply appreciated and have been communicated to all the members of our team. I thank you for your valuable comments and look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits and assure you of the best in services and quality. Thanking you Kind regards, David