“The best tailor in Thailand”
Review of de' MARCO Fashions

de' MARCO Fashions
Ranked #1 of 30 Shopping in Ao Nang
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: IF YOU ARE HAVING DIFFICULTY FINDING THE LOCATION OF THE SHOP, PLEASE LOOK FOR HOTEL AONANG VILLA RESORT. COME TO THE RECEPTION OF THE HOTEL AND ASK ANYBODY ABOUT THE SHOP.PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL ON GIVEN DETAILS ON THE PAGE IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUERIES. LOCATION:- Located inside AONANG VILLA RESORT. Accessible through hotel entrance from the main road, crossing the hotel lobby and just opposite dolphin swimming pool. Access by beach front. Next to White Elephant restaurant and Beachfront Massage. In front of speed boat pier for Island tours. Established in 1998 de' Marco Fashions caters clothing for people from all walks of life. Having your custom made clothing requires a meticulous hand and crafted process. Our Garments are exclusively tailored, hand cut, sewn and finished by our skilled craftsmen. Each garment is individually cut, an art we still value. de Marco fashions goal is to provide quality fabrics and workmanship. We have worked hard and came a long way and we are giving and will give our best for 100% customer satisfaction and long term business relationships.
Reviewed December 8, 2014

While at a conference in Krabi I convinced my husband to go to David's tailor shop to look at having a shirt custom made for him. What we actually received was 4 shirts for him and 2 dresses for me. David is an artist in the way he combines fabrics to create a garment that exceeds all expectations. While my husband loves his shirts I am beyond in love with this dress that David made for me. The fit is phenomenal and the light wool that it is created from moves and hangs perfectly. I have only worn it once so far but received multiple compliments on it, asking if it was an original design. To which I said, 'Yes. de'Marco Fashions in Krabi, Thailand.' I believe I will have more and more garments in my closet from this talented and concientious tailor. Thank you, David!!

2  Thank Amy L
Demaco2014, Owner at de' MARCO Fashions, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2014

Dear Amy l
Greetings from de' MARCO Fashions. Thank you for the lovely review and your kind words, we all at de' Marco read your positive comments and feel motivated to provide the best of our services, quality at the best prices possible. Thank you for the help.

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"tailor made"
"whole process"

Reviewed December 1, 2014

When in Ao Ang we were harrassed by all the tailors praising the quality of their unexpensive suits, "Armani and co". Following net users comments, we went to visit David, who runs a secluded shop in a hotel.

We are very happy we did that, as we got the best service ever. In David's workshop, you get a wide choice of quality material, wise advice, and nobody is there to force your hand.

Besides one can order through the internet and get one's order delivered abroad without fearing not receiving the parcels.

I strongly recommand David and I am already planning to place a new order with him.

Thank you very much, David, for being so professional and for your friendly welcome!

Bastien - Switzerland

2  Thank Bastien E
Demaco2014, Owner at de' MARCO Fashions, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2014

Dear Bastien

Reviewed November 30, 2014

Everything this guy does is perfection. From the first meeting until the product is done he aims to please and perform a perfect job.

After reading other reviews on tripadvisor and visiting some other tailors we ended up at Davids store (De`MARCO).

After talking to him we decided to use him for a suit I wanted. After he measured me he had the suit ready for fitting the next day. He came to our hotel for the fitting, and we ended up doing some minor changes.

The suit was ready in 2-3 days and it was above all expectations so I had him make 3 more for me and 3 dresses for my wife.

Everything turned out really really god.

Save yourself the time and just go directly to this guy, you wont regret it ! We didn't !

Kristin and Amir

Dear Kristin and Amir

Reviewed November 18, 2014

David is like another member of our family when we're in Thailand. I wandered into his place in Bangkok with my Father some 12 years ago, and since then we've been hooked on him and his family's welcoming warmth, his friendship and of course his professional, efficient service.

I don't think I've met someone like him in my travels. We visit partially to get some exquisitely measured pieces made - but also mainly to chat, to see what he has been doing, where he's been, to ask how the family is. We're in contact on whatsapp and he's the first person missed when we're not going to Thailand. A legend.

His service is exemplary, the quality of his cloth superb and the items we've taken away seem to last forever. It's something when you go into a high fashion brand store in the UK and see the same cloth he has, being used by them!

He's also a cricket nut, a family man and heralds from India. What more can you want for a pleasant afternoon excursion followed by some great clothes and a mate for life?

Go visit, say hello, get some clothes. You'd be foolish not to.

Demaco2014, Owner at de' MARCO Fashions, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2014

Dear Simon
Greetings from de' MARCO Fashions. Thank you for the lovely review and your kind words, we all at de' Marco read your positive comments and feel motivated to provide the best of our services, quality at the best prices possible thank you for the help.
kind regards to the family.

See more reviews
Reviewed November 11, 2014

Having visited Ao Nang in the summer, we searched the town looking for good value tailors. We were staying in Ao Nang Villa and presumed because David was based in the hotel he would be more expensive. We were very wrong. David not only offered the best value in Ao Nang, but a brilliant reliable and very efficient service. If you are in Ao Nang save yourself lots of time walking streets and pricing tailors and go straight to David. We are home six months and I have just received a parcel from David in the post of another amazing suit for my husband. Thank you so much David, looking forward to our next order with you :-)

Dear sile550