“Lovely restaurant,”

Ranked #8 of 387 Restaurants in Ao Nang
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Loved our visit to Jungle Kitchen, most definitely be back. Spotlessly clean with friendly staff. Great tasting authentic Thai food and reasonably priced, great value.

Date of visit: May 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (1,814)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We wandered up here after reading reviews and we weren't disappointed. Food could have been spicier but that was maybe just personal taste. Staff very nice and large decent glass of wine at a good price. Would go back. Had a great bamboo sear looking out onto the street for people watching.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

When in Thailand I need to eat my favourite Thai dishes: Green Curry and Som Tam as often as possible. I arrived with high expectations after reading all the great reviews. I must admit this was one of the best curries and well balanced papaya salads I ever had. Thumbs up! Will be back...

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This place gets all the circles just for having Pad Kee Mao that reminded me of home. It's named Spicy Noodles on the menu but I checked with the waiter and he confirmed my guess. I was so happy! They also do a coconut slush and it's really good (and HUGE). Everything was worth the price and super good.
I would reserve a table. We got there at 6:30 and when we left at 8:00ish there was a line out the door.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The curry here was phenomenal and very flavorful. One of us got a Jungle Curry (the Thai spicy level didn’t disappoint) and the Penang curry was delicious and full of complex flavors. The restaurant is nestled in the jungle and the atmosphere is fantastic. Staff was attentive and quick with the service.