I am very surprised to see the negative reviews on this place. We loved the girls at the front desk. So helpful in booking things for us and giving us a deal for extending our stay by 6 days.
We rented a scooter which is a must for getting back and forth to town/beaches. So fun!
Room was huge, A/C worked great and they had english HBO.
I recommend skipping breakfast at the hotel and eating in town.
Pool was beautiful, clean and hardly anyone around, felt like we had the place to ourselves.
They arranged transport to pier so we could see Phi Phi. They also drove us to the Krabi airport so getting wherever was a breeze.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private, serene and unique place on Nopparat Thara Beach surrounding with incredible natural beauty and environments of Nopparat Thara natural park. 50 rooms are building with all comfortable facilities such as an open air spa area, a gorgeous swimming pool with Jacuzzi, pool bar, an outstanding two stories lobby combined with a spacious living area, souvenir shop, library, internet area and an open air restaurant with a distinctive overlooking swimming pool view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Andamanee Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andamanee Boutique Resort And Spa Krabi Hotel Ao Nang
- Andamanee Boutique Resort Krabi/Ao Nang
- Andamanee Boutique Hotel Krabi