We stayed in private cottage on the lagoon and the room was stunning -huge jacuzzi bath, outside spring water shower, huge room, huge bed and wonderful verandah - I cannot fault the room or the beautiful surroundings - close enough to the beach - although best to get a longboat taxi to one of the better beaches - the hotel itself wasn't the best I didn't think much of the pools and thought they were very average - breakfast was ok - didn't eat in any of the restuarants in evening - service was ok. Good 3 star hotel with fantastic private cottage rooms. If I went back to Krabi I would stay here again as surroundings and room were fantastic but definitely overpriced for Thailand.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delightful setting with several lagoons and a great location. The Peace Laguna Resort & Spa is 4 star resort situated in Krabi, close to Ao Phra Nang Beach, and is made up of 149 cottages & rooms nestled snugly on a tranquil lake. The resort encompasses a very special blend of lush, unspoiled, tropical beauty and modern, luxurious living. It's quality and style blended with nature and is framed by a giant granite outcrop. The cottages are uniquely crafted from an embryonic spiral design and are equipped to the highest standards. Well located, only a short distance from all of Ao Nang's main attractions. Set against a backdrop of limestone cliffs around a central lagoon ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Peace Laguna Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peace Laguna Hotel Ao Nang
- Peace Laguna Krabi
- Peace Laguna Resort Krabi/Ao Nang