“Awesome location”

Peace Laguna Resort and Spa
Ranked #18 of 111 Hotels in Ao Nang
Reviewed June 10, 2014

This resort is the best selection for it's location. Located under the cliff and very close to the Ao-nang beach; this resort is really good value for money. Breakfast range was excellent with option for both continental and Asian. Room was quite spacious and cozy.
Will definitely stay here in my next trip to Krabi.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Peacelaguna, Director of Sales at Peace Laguna Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2014

Dear LupitaSahu,

Thank you for taking time to share your happy moment while stayed with us. Certainly, Peace Laguna Resort has the best location. We have cliff and beautiful lagoon view. It is easier to walk to Aonang beach within a couple minutes. You stayed in our Superior Room. Room space is very spacious, well decor and modern facilities. Next time visit, let us take care of you as beach holiday in Aonang, Krabi Thailand.

Should you need to contact me to make sure for pre-arrangement booking or special request. Please send your e-mail via sales@peacelagunaresort.com.

21-06-2014

Write a ReviewReviews (1,166)

Reviewed June 10, 2014

Fearing bedlam in Bangkok we cancelled and rescheduled Krabi, Ao Nang, Good move as the Peace, despite the signs of age, had a bit fo grace and charm missing in big siter, Patong.
The welcome by Kun Ann, reception manager, and farewell were memorable: a very smartly turned out lady with good English and an excellent can-do ethic.
We had bathroom problems which she had fixed immediately and and housekeeping problems were solved quickly: the resort could do with more "Anns".
Convenient location, good room, pretty good buffet brekky and the tea/coffee were good. Snacks in the restaurant were good and inexpensive. Travel guy was also quite good as were the bar staff at Happy Hour. The entertainment, provided by Nicholas was very good, jazz and pop-ballad.
Gardens extensive and very well kept. There is a back-gate to the beach which saves you passing all of the main-street touts and Tuk-Tuk drivers - quiet, long cleanish beach with a number of massage/bar outlets.Plenty of good eateries nearby as well as the inevitable "Bar".
Would recommend to friends and family: we were glad of this alternative to BKK.
Kup can Kap, Kun Ann.

Room Tip: Standard rooms are good value: the water bungalows look pretty good too: you may get an upgrade on l...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear JOHNHallettCove J,

I truly understand you that our turmoil situation in Bangkok then you have made changing plan to visit our beautiful province as "Krabi" However, our country has move forward.
First of all, i have to say "Thank you very much" for your sharing a good experience during stay at Peace Laguna Resort and Spa.
Your stayed with us was pleasant one in every minutes. Especially, Khun Ann (Suppattra) our Assistant Front Office Manager who gave you a warm welcome and Thai hospitality. I certainly printed out your review and sent to her. Her Front desk staff team member will keep a good standard level at all time. Meanwhile, the good service at F&B (Happy Hour / Our filipino singer Nicolas), i will refer your compliment to our Restaurant Manager as well.
As you mention that our resort location is perfect and convenience to walk to Aonang beach area. We have our own short cut walk to the beach from our back side for guest who avoid busier Tuk Tuk driver in front of street. There are many massage parlor, restaurant and bars nearby our resort.

Lastly, on behalf of the management at Peace Laguna Resort and Spa, we deeply hope to welcome you back again in Aonang, Krabi (Your little gems in Thailand).

Your truly,

Reviewed May 29, 2014

We stayed 3 nights recently and it does live up to its name, the lagoon with the mountain backdrop and the layout of the bungalows create a nice setting. The Superior Room was spacious with good fittings and very comfortable. The staff were very friendly and efficient and offered a good service,catering for all our needs. Breakfast was of good quality with a nice selection on offer. Being located close to restaurants and shops we only used the restaurant for snakes. You could pick on some maintenance problems (fence between pool & lagoon) and a lack of eye for detail but it is still nice. The beach is a bit of a hot walk away using the back access instead of walking down the road. Overall we did totally enjoyed our stay, so if you want a comfortable quiet peaceful location close to everything we would recommend it.

Room Tip: The Superior Rooms are in small blocks of rooms, comfortable, very spacious and relatively new.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Phillipp D,

Your review made us felicity. I have printed your comment to our entire staff to read.
Our resort has take advantage from other optional hotels nearby because we have beautiful, magical view from the cliff and lagoon. Our location is the best to stay while you are away from your home. Peaceful, relax and confirmation as our slogan "A perfect Harmony"
Our Superior Room is the best recommend accommodation for those who like to spend time in the spacious room, comfortable and full fill with facilities with the room size is 55 Sqm, we have balcony, you can sit and breath taking, see the ocean view from your room.
Warm hospitality and 'We care" are our goal to make our guest feel impress. Our staffs have well trained especially, "Customer service and how to give a good service to customer"and we have to preserve this good standard level to provide to our value guests.

I'm pleasant to welcome you back again if you have plan to re-visit Aonang, Krabi. Don't hesitate to contact me via sales@peacelagunaresort.com.

Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

One step into the resort and you feel so close to nature..beautiful cliff view and cottages along side lakes trees..resort 2-3pools to enjoy..5mins walk access to beach from the resort..it is located in the main market area of town on exit from main entrance..nice continental breakfast..we even organised our island tours from hotel desk..very friendly staff..

• Stayed: February 2014

Dear NikNish1,

Thank you for taking time to share your nice experience during your stay with us. I really hope that in the near future, we will have a good opportunity to welcome you back again in Aonang, Krabi Thailand. Or if your family or friends who plan to visit Krabi you can recommend them to contact me via sales@peacelagunaresort.com.

I'm looking forward to welcome you back again soon.

Your truly,

Reviewed May 4, 2014

The Laguna and the the cliffs in the hotel background has its charm, the staff is friendly and the breakfast was OK, but the hotel seems to be poorly maintained, service can be slow, and in overall room and facilities are not very clean... For that price range I guess you can find a better hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Alon B,

I do apologize for our services and facilities cannot meet your expectation. However, we are now under process of remodel and touch up our room. Maintenance issue is our concerned. Our hotel owner has hard working about this problem he has plan to touch up all room categories such as Standard room, Superior Cottage, Deluxe Cottage and Private cottage to make them newly, cozy and of course, comfortable. I hope you still give us a chance to stay while you have beach holiday plan to Thailand. Do not hesitate to send me an e-mail via sales@peacelagunaresort.com

Reviewed May 2, 2014

I visited Peace Laguna during March'14 school holiday. I was not so sure which hotel to book and checking comment at Tripadvisor.I decided to book this hotel after I seen Mr.Timmy has been making effort to reply almost all comments from the visitors. It made me feel confident that the hotel should be customer oriented.
Indeed, I really feel the staffs there are warm and helpful. Timmy has help me solved some issues that I raised and the maintainance staff also help me to fix the hot water immediately after I report to them.
Besides that, one of their restaurant staff has tried to entertain my daughter when she is crying. He was very entertaining but I couldn't recall his name but really wants to thanks him for his great service.
We booked 2 private cottage and the jacuzzi bath room was awesome.
My children love it and they request me to bring them to the same hotel
again.
Thanks to all friendly staff at Peace Laguna & we will sure come back again with my family and friends. Cheryl!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Peacelaguna, Director of Sales at Peace Laguna Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2014

Dear Cheryltan27,

Your review made me happy. It is very impress to read your review. Certainly, we exchange an e-mail several times before you arrive because i would like to make sure that i don't miss any detail that you require. I of course have to print your review for our staff member to read.
Our goal is "WE CARE" it's mean we really care every guest requirement and attention all details. You have chosen the best room categories we have. "Private Cottage" is our top class room type. Well decor, comfortable, privacy and especially, in the bathroom we have "Juccuzzi tub" Outdoor shower, we call' MOON SHOWER" there is only "Cold water" to clean up yourself before enjoy hot water in jacuzzi bath.

Next time visit, let us fulfill your holiday in "Aonang" stay in touch via sales@peacelagunaresort.com.

3-5-2014

Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

Feedback on our Stay @
Peace Laguna Resort & Spa,Krabi.

I've just returned from my Family Holiday in Krabi. And we've stayed in Peace Laguna Resort & Spa, during our 4D3N trip. As we're 1) muslims, 2) travelling with our 5yrs old son and it's our 3) 1st trip to Krabi / AoNang, while going through our search for hotels, meals (halal), activities and trips that we could enjoyed as a family.  I was very curious and careful not to jeopardise the trip. But finally, crossing my fingers from booking till arrival hoping that I don't make mistakes in my accommodation choice that could dampen the moods. But however,  upon our arrival we're greeted by the pleasant bell boy continued by the friendliness of their receptions (Dee and Gunnie**/hope the name is right) and were shocked about the changed of cottage from Deluxe to Private.
Followed by the complimentary breakfast for our son. It's a great surprise. However,  our surprise don't end there.
As we're lead to our cottage by a staff, we're so engrossed and captivated by the views and facilities surrounding the resort which made us stunned and our 'daydreams', was paused at the door of our 4days stay.
Moving into the cottage and going through the amenities provided really impressed my family, a spacious cottage with wonderful views of the lake, cliff, a huge bathroom with a big jacuzzi for 2, an outdoor shower really blown us away that very moment.
Not to mention the fast responds, services and politeness from the whole team of staffs from Peace Laguna Resort & Spa throughout our stay (18-21 April 2014) was superb and great.
In whole it was a Fabulous time, perfect holiday which no words can express.
6 thumbs up to you all. (since there's 3 of us- myself, hubby and son)
We really enjoyed every bits of it..
(Which we left no stones unturned by taking lots of photos)
Will sure to return to your resort on our next Krabi trip (really hope to stay in the same cottage again. ) Thank you very much.

With lots of appreciation and regards.
Siti Rafeah & family.

*Registered guest :- Raden Siti Rafeah
From :- Singapore
Period of stay :- 3nights (18-21 April)
Stayed in :- Private Cottage #1114

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank RadenSiti

Dear RadenSiti,

Thank you so much for sharing your perfect experiences during stay with us. Again, we exchanged an e-mail before you arrive i and my team prepared your Private Cottage (Upgrade from Deluxe Cottage) you are so lucky guest because our Deluxe Cottages have been booked then we might upgrade your family however, it was our great pleasure to do so.
I will print your compliment for our staff i really hope they will be happy after read it.
On behalf of the management and staff member at Peace Laguna Resort and Spa, we sincerely thank your for choosing us to stay and we deeply hope to welcome your lovely family and friends to stay with us again while you are on vacation in "Aonang, Krabi, Thailand". Feel free to write e-mail via sales@peacelagunaresort.com.

3-05-2014