“Our Perfect Holiday came true...”

Peace Laguna Resort and Spa
Ranked #16 of 111 Hotels in Ao Nang
Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

Feedback on our Stay @
Peace Laguna Resort & Spa,Krabi.

I've just returned from my Family Holiday in Krabi. And we've stayed in Peace Laguna Resort & Spa, during our 4D3N trip. As we're 1) muslims, 2) travelling with our 5yrs old son and it's our 3) 1st trip to Krabi / AoNang, while going through our search for hotels, meals (halal), activities and trips that we could enjoyed as a family.  I was very curious and careful not to jeopardise the trip. But finally, crossing my fingers from booking till arrival hoping that I don't make mistakes in my accommodation choice that could dampen the moods. But however,  upon our arrival we're greeted by the pleasant bell boy continued by the friendliness of their receptions (Dee and Gunnie**/hope the name is right) and were shocked about the changed of cottage from Deluxe to Private.
Followed by the complimentary breakfast for our son. It's a great surprise. However,  our surprise don't end there.
As we're lead to our cottage by a staff, we're so engrossed and captivated by the views and facilities surrounding the resort which made us stunned and our 'daydreams', was paused at the door of our 4days stay.
Moving into the cottage and going through the amenities provided really impressed my family, a spacious cottage with wonderful views of the lake, cliff, a huge bathroom with a big jacuzzi for 2, an outdoor shower really blown us away that very moment.
Not to mention the fast responds, services and politeness from the whole team of staffs from Peace Laguna Resort & Spa throughout our stay (18-21 April 2014) was superb and great.
In whole it was a Fabulous time, perfect holiday which no words can express.
6 thumbs up to you all. (since there's 3 of us- myself, hubby and son)
We really enjoyed every bits of it..
(Which we left no stones unturned by taking lots of photos)
Will sure to return to your resort on our next Krabi trip (really hope to stay in the same cottage again. ) Thank you very much.

With lots of appreciation and regards.
Siti Rafeah & family.

*Registered guest :- Raden Siti Rafeah
From :- Singapore
Period of stay :- 3nights (18-21 April)
Stayed in :- Private Cottage #1114

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank RadenSiti
Peacelaguna, Director of Sales at Peace Laguna Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2014

Dear RadenSiti,

Thank you so much for sharing your perfect experiences during stay with us. Again, we exchanged an e-mail before you arrive i and my team prepared your Private Cottage (Upgrade from Deluxe Cottage) you are so lucky guest because our Deluxe Cottages have been booked then we might upgrade your family however, it was our great pleasure to do so.
I will print your compliment for our staff i really hope they will be happy after read it.
On behalf of the management and staff member at Peace Laguna Resort and Spa, we sincerely thank your for choosing us to stay and we deeply hope to welcome your lovely family and friends to stay with us again while you are on vacation in "Aonang, Krabi, Thailand". Feel free to write e-mail via sales@peacelagunaresort.com.

Sincerely yours,

3-05-2014

Write a ReviewReviews (1,138)

Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

We arrived the hotel by a van from the pier. A few passengers dropped off at other resorts before us. When the van reached Peace Laguna, WOW, all other passengers' eyes rolled. Everyone in the van said 'good choice' to us. Imagine how good we felt :)

I think this hotel is renewing. They changed the logo, keycards, together with all the towels. The annex building at the entrance looks very new as well.

We stayed in private cottage facing the lagoon. Surprisingly, no mosquitoes were found by the terrace next to the water! They cleaned the water surface regularly (and I sprayed myself all over with insect repellent). The beds and linens were super comfortable. Cable TV and jet tub worked well.

The location is unbeatable. Right in the center of Ao Nang. Yet, so calm inside the resort. Scenery from the pool is breathtaking.

Thank you Timmy for reassuring my booking. He is the sales manager of the hotel. As there are several bad reviews due to booking from agoda.com previously, I booked my next stay in May with Timmy directly this time.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear MyNextHoliday,

I'm very pleasant and happy to read your review. I have found that your stay with us were completely perfect in every minutes. Certainly, you might feel proud if you stay with us. Peace Laguna Resort deserves a good location in Aonang, beautiful cliff vie and lagoon. You stayed in "Private Cottage" which is our highest categories it was your perfect holiday during stay with us. I really hope that if you have plan to visit aonang, Krabi again please feel free to contact me directly via sales@peacelagunaresort.com. I assure that i will handle your reservation detail and assign you in the same cottage as your 2nd home here.

With best regard,

03-05-2014

Reviewed April 19, 2014

Have stayed in Peace Laguna Ao Nang a few times and will definitely go back again. It has the most impressive ground with three swimming pools and a magnificent cliff at background. The chalets dotted on a laguna are well designed with jacuzzi and out door shower. Very good promotion over low season. Although breakfast is a bit basic as Thai hotel standard, but it is still the most outstanding accommodation with affordable rate in An Nong!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Tropical H
Reviewed April 18, 2014

hi.....
i will be visiting this resort from 15th till 20th may with my wife for HONEYMOON HOLIDAYS, this resort has been suggested to me by many of my friends who had great and memorable experience at this resort. they were really impressed with the hospitality, cleanliness and warm nature of the attending staff, this resort is built at very beautiful place wherein it open at a market place on one side an beach on other side...... simply superb and stunning,!!
Really excited to visit this place..!!

Regards
Dr. Vikas jain
Dr. Urveshi

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Peacelaguna, Director of Sales at Peace Laguna Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2014

Dear Dr. Vikas jain / Dr. Urveshi,

Greetings from "Peace Laguna Resort and Spa"

A perfect Harmony.

I'm very pleasant to hear that you will come back to stay with us again. This time visit, we are very happy to offer you complimentary upgrade to "DELUXE COTTAGE" with honeymoon room decoration as you are our loyalty guest. On behalf to the staff, we are looking forward to give you a warm welcome you as "honeymoon" vacation with us.

Sincerely yours,

sales@peacelagunaresort.com

Reviewed April 17, 2014

hi.....
Really excited to visit this place..!!

Regards
Dr. Vikas jain
Dr. Urveshi

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

Locationwise was an excellent for Aonang beach and all shops n food paradise . Just a bit touristy for Aonang in general.Private acess to the Aonang beach which is very handy.

Staffs were very helpful and we were being told in advance if there are any party being held in hotel lobby in case complaint received. Stayed in superior room and room was very big and nice.

We had a lovely time staying in this hotel and would not mind to stay in the same again definitely!

• Stayed: March 2014

Dear Aeran,

Thank you very much for taking time to share your travel experience. I'm very glad to know that you were enjoyable during your stay with us. During your visit, we had some Thai big groups from Bangkok. They had a big party at lobby however, we don't forget to give you a notice for inconvenience may have cause by noise i thankful so much for understanding. Next time visit, please feel free to send me e-mail if you have plan to visit "Aonang" via sales@peacelagunaresort.com.

Look forward to welcome you back again soon.

With best regards,

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I have booked Peace Laguna Resort Private Cottage for 4 nights to spend my holiday with my Husband in End March 2014 and also to celebrate my Birthday. It is a very Beautiful resort. It is a Private Cottage by itself with very nice & big rooms (1 king and 1 queen size bed). The nice thing about this room is that there is a private Jacuzzi in the toilet and an outdoor Balinese shower room. The breakfast was excellent and the hotel also provide afternoon snacks free for the hotel guest during tea time at the lobby. The location is excellent which is short walking distance to Ao Nang beach whereby there are a lot shops and restaurants nearby. I did my body massage at the nearby shops every night which I really enjoyed. I will highly recommend this resort to my friends and will come back and stay in this hotel when I am back to Krabi again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Christina W

Dear Christina,

Your review mad me happy. Certainly, you have stayed in our top category as "Private Cottage" we have only 16 cottages. Fulfill with amenities and facilities. Outdoor shower and inside jaccuzzi tub. It is very suitable for your vacation as "Honeymooner"
Those who stay with us will enjoy our 'Afternoon Delight" we serve a good coffee and tea together with our homemade cookie at Lobby everyday starts 4-4.45 p.m. You also can enjoy free wi fi.

Again, if you have plan to spend your holiday in Krabi, please give us a good chance to welcome you back and stay at "Private Cottage"