Feedback on our Stay @
Peace Laguna Resort & Spa,Krabi.
I've just returned from my Family Holiday in Krabi. And we've stayed in Peace Laguna Resort & Spa, during our 4D3N trip. As we're 1) muslims, 2) travelling with our 5yrs old son and it's our 3) 1st trip to Krabi / AoNang, while going through our search for hotels, meals (halal), activities and trips that we could enjoyed as a family. I was very curious and careful not to jeopardise the trip. But finally, crossing my fingers from booking till arrival hoping that I don't make mistakes in my accommodation choice that could dampen the moods. But however, upon our arrival we're greeted by the pleasant bell boy continued by the friendliness of their receptions (Dee and Gunnie**/hope the name is right) and were shocked about the changed of cottage from Deluxe to Private.
Followed by the complimentary breakfast for our son. It's a great surprise. However, our surprise don't end there.
As we're lead to our cottage by a staff, we're so engrossed and captivated by the views and facilities surrounding the resort which made us stunned and our 'daydreams', was paused at the door of our 4days stay.
Moving into the cottage and going through the amenities provided really impressed my family, a spacious cottage with wonderful views of the lake, cliff, a huge bathroom with a big jacuzzi for 2, an outdoor shower really blown us away that very moment.
Not to mention the fast responds, services and politeness from the whole team of staffs from Peace Laguna Resort & Spa throughout our stay (18-21 April 2014) was superb and great.
In whole it was a Fabulous time, perfect holiday which no words can express.
6 thumbs up to you all. (since there's 3 of us- myself, hubby and son)
We really enjoyed every bits of it..
(Which we left no stones unturned by taking lots of photos)
Will sure to return to your resort on our next Krabi trip (really hope to stay in the same cottage again. ) Thank you very much.
With lots of appreciation and regards.
Siti Rafeah & family.
*Registered guest :- Raden Siti Rafeah
From :- Singapore
Period of stay :- 3nights (18-21 April)
Stayed in :- Private Cottage #1114
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the middle of Aonang, Krabi, you will find our resort with a picturesque view of the famous cliff of Aonang as a backdrop, a peaceful lagoon that surrounds the resort and a short walk to the popular Aonang beach. Our unique cottages are well blended with nature that offers comfort and Thainess experience. The resort is a 4 star resort with 149 spacious and modern rooms and cottages. Our guest can enjoy our 3 pool. Our outlets offer all day dining with a taste of Thai and international cuisine. Time to rejuvenate, visit our Maya Spa for private treatment. Any occasions and events can be held at our Grand Ballroom. While staying with us, you are just few steps away to all the hustle and bustle that Aonang can offer. Shops, restaurants, coffee shops and bars are just at our doorstep. Only a boat ride away, you will reach the popular and famous islands of Krabi. Relax with us! rest at our hanging chairs, enjoy an afternoon delight while connected to social world with free wifi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Peace Laguna Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peace Laguna Hotel Ao Nang
- Peace Laguna Krabi
- Peace Laguna Resort And Spa Krabi/Ao Nang