I and my girlfriend stayed at this resort in May 2011. We booked directly through the website by choosing an "ASEAN Package" as I am from Cambodia and my girlfriend is Thai. It was a nice package overall including an evening dinner, 30 minutes traditional massage, airport pickup and drop-off and of course buffet breakfast.
Room: We chose a twin single bed as there are no double bed available during that. It was fine for us. The room decor was basic -- nothing fancy; bathroom was large size equipped with very nice shower.
Pool and surrounded atmosphere: Pool was clean and the water temperature was nice. Not many people while I stayed -- simply because of low season. In the evening, there was a local singer, came and sang in the main lobby which was a nice tough.
Free evening meal and buffet breakfast: This is the part that I love the most. Evening meal was nice considering the portion and quality of the food we both get. The best thing of this hotel is their breakfast -- both western and asian breakfast. We did enjoy it along with various type of tropical fruit.
Staffs: They were really friendly and always smile. Check-in and check-out went smooth. We were served nicely chilled apple juice. My girlfriend really loved it and she asked for more (of course she get it).
Location: Adequately nice. You get mingle around the town and get to anywhere with renting motorbike or by just walking around town to get local food or drinks.
Overall, it was a pleasant stay for both of us. It was good for the money we paid.
Ps. Free massage was great after a long hike up at the mountain. We were offered this the day we arrived but we postponed it till the day we check-out. So we had it before catching our flight -- which was really great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delightful setting with several lagoons and a great location. The Peace Laguna Resort & Spa is 4 star resort situated in Krabi, close to Ao Phra Nang Beach, and is made up of 149 cottages & rooms nestled snugly on a tranquil lake. The resort encompasses a very special blend of lush, unspoiled, tropical beauty and modern, luxurious living. It's quality and style blended with nature and is framed by a giant granite outcrop. The cottages are uniquely crafted from an embryonic spiral design and are equipped to the highest standards. Well located, only a short distance from all of Ao Nang's main attractions. Set against a backdrop of limestone cliffs around a central lagoon ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Agoda, Odigeo, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity and Cancelon so you can book your Peace Laguna Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peace Laguna Hotel Ao Nang
- Peace Laguna Krabi
- Peace Laguna Resort Krabi/Ao Nang