Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$235
View deal
Trip.com$254
Agoda.com$254
StayForLong
ZenHotels.com
Vio.com
Hurb
All reviews private pool free shuttle service three bedroom lovely villa living room villa offers fantastic stay sun loungers sor krabi tar ensuite tuk
Selected filters
Reviewed December 5, 2018

I have book a 3 bedroom & 2 Bedroom villa fro 3 nights, one of the best villas that i stayed. In-room breakfast everyday, free airport pick up and drop off, free transport to beach (anywhere as well) and pick up. Our 3 families, really enjoy the driver services, dropping us even on the way to airport for a quick lunch as the hotel staffs suggest that the airport does not have restaurants. The receptionist was great in everything, efficient services at fingertips.
I do have to compliment the whole team Pimann Buri have. They are great ! awesome job guy, you have made our holiday a fantastic one!

Room tip: 3 bedroom - great pool and huge enough for everyone
Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
RMPimannBuri, Guest Relations Manager at Pimann Buri Pool Villas Ao Nang Krabi, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2018

Dear melvinoh33,

We appreciate for your time to share the experience of your recent stay at Pimann Buri. We are delighted to hear that your 3 families had a great time. I will pass on your compliment to our team. It is always our pleasure to know that we provided a satisfactory services to our guests. Please keep us in touch. We hope to have a chance to welcome you back again. Thank you.

Reviewed December 2, 2018 via mobile

We stayed for two night and it’s not enough, we are in love with the villa. From the start everything was perfect. The staff are super helpful and the food is amazing. It’s super clean and beautiful interior. We will for sure come back and stay longer next time. Thank you for the best service!

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
RMPimannBuri, Guest Relations Manager at Pimann Buri Pool Villas Ao Nang Krabi, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2018

Dear Dobrinix,

Thank you for your time to share the experience of your recent stay at Pimann Buri. We are glad to hear that you had an enjoyable stay and our staff were helpful. Thanks for letting us know you will be back. We will look forward to welcome you again at Pimann Buri. Please keep in touch.

Reviewed November 28, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here 4 days 3 nights. We were impressed from the moment we got picked up at the airport to the moment of check out as they came to the villa to do it, we didnt have to go to the lobby or anything. Even the van parked right infront of the villa door to take us to the airport. The breakfast spread was satisfying, the english breakfast included a choice of 1 pastry choice but we always ended up given all the choices each! Also, they are able to accomodate our halal request for breakfast. All the food and beverages in the villa are free of charge, except for voss water and beer. And they got stocked up every single day! They provide all the amenities u need, towels, beach towels, beach bag, umbrella, floats! (Flamingo and icecream), iron and ironing board, pot, coffee machine, toaster, kettle, cooker, etc.

We did the private bbq seafood dinner buffet in the villa for my husband’s birthday which was first class! 2 chefs and a waiter were serving us with nicely decorated meals, and buffet spread was amazing which included salad, rice, tomyam, vegetables, corn and alot more!
I would definitely recommend this place.They also provide free shuttle daily to Ao Nang beach, which is easily arranged. Just give the counter a call, and they will be there for u.

The minus point was when we asked for half boiled eggs for our breakfast they always gave us fully boiled eggs. But after telling them the mistake, they gave us freshly made half boiled eggs almost immediately. Another one was when we asked if we could purchase their pillows they said they are not for sale, when clearly there was a note in the room to say they are selling the amenities due to their popularity and comfort. We were quite disapointed cos of this. I have attached the note that was left in the room. Other than that, this place is amazing!

Dear Explorer707693,

Thanks so much for your time to share the experience of your recent stay at Pimann Buri. We are very delighted to hear that you and your husband had an enjoyable time at Pimann Buri. Firstly, I would like to apologize about the pillow that you were unable to buy from our staff. Our pillows are out of stock for the moment, however I referred your disappointment to the Villa Manager, and he will make sure we have the pillowed stocked up again. We are glad you love our pillow. Please come visit us again and we will have the pillows for sale again by the time you are back :-)

We truly appreciate your kind comments about our chef service, transportation, and the amenities in the villa. As for the little misunderstanding about the boiled-egg, we are now adding an extra notification to our staff about the half-boiled egg (soft-boiled as we call it in Thailand).

Please keep us in touch. We hope to have a chance to welcome you back to Pimann Buri the next time you are in Krabi.

Reviewed November 20, 2018 via mobile

I have just finished a 4 day 3 night stay at Pimann Buri villas and I have to say I am very impressed. I have stayed at other villas in Thailand and I have to say this is the best by far. I had booked into the Pimann because I was in need of a much needed break having been recently ill and I have to say it did not disappoint. I was collected from the airport by the villas transportation service it was easy to spot as the driver had a card with my name. I was dropped off right outside my villa door and was greeted by the office staff to complete my check in at the villa which I thought was a nice touch. I came away to rest so I didn’t leave the villa but it is more than easy to with the complimentary shuttle, you just call reception and let them know where you want to go in my friends case it was Ao Nang Beach (about 10 mins drive away) and they collect you from the villa. Breakfast was served everyday in the villa at a time of my choosing which was really nice. I tried many of the dishes on the restaurant menu and they were all delicious I also felt reasonably priced. The villa has everything you need beach bag, slippers, towels, robe, WiFi and satalite tv as well as super cute peacock float for the pool which I utilised for optimum sun bathing. The villa was beautifully decorated and had stocked fridge with snacks and soft drinks free of charge (alcohol was an extra charge). All in all it was exactly what I needed to feel recharged.

A few minor points that can be improved on:
- anything broken or missing from the villa will be charged to you (which is completely fine) but please make sure the cleaners put back what they take, for example they kindly took away our used beach towel but didn’t replace it so when the cleaner came and I asked for one she thought I had lost one
- The tv wasn’t working for my first couple of days which normally wouldn’t be an issue but as I was spending most of my time in the villa it was slightly annoying
- Put a doorbell on the gate, if you are in the villa when the doors are closed you cannot hear when the staff knock on the gate and it can be a small shock when they just appear
- Provide a free return to the airport, I feel 800bhatt is quite high for a trip back to the airport Especially as it was me alone

As I said all minor things overall I really enjoyed my stay and have recommended the villa to my friends. I will certainly be back again!

Trip type: Traveled solo
RMPimannBuri, Guest Relations Manager at Pimann Buri Pool Villas Ao Nang Krabi, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2018

Dear charchar1205,

Thank you for your time to share the experience of your recent stay at Pimann Buri. We always welcome constructive criticism and we apologize that we did not meet your expectation in a few areas. I will pass on the information to the Duty Manager. I did check about the TV, and I was informed that the satellite dish's circuit was malfunctioned on that day, it has certainly been repaired. We will also investigate about the possibility of the doorbell. Typically, the Guest Services Agent calls the villa's telephone in advance if there are any circumstances that they have to see our guests at the villa (which does not happen a lot). Please do not hesitate to initiate a call to our Guest Services Agent if you do not want to be disturbed (or other request such as a request for empty dishes to be picked up before or after the regular daily cleaning time). As for the cost of the transfer trip to the airport, it is a standard rate for most hotels in Ao Nang area for a private van service as the airport is approximately 30 kilometers away. However, we will keep that in mind and will discuss with our Management regarding the one-person airport transfer policy.

We do appreciate your kind words regarding our villa and the staff. Thank you for letting us know that you will be back. We feel very honor to welcome many return guests. We will look forward to welcome you again at Pimann Buri. Have a speedy recovery!

Reviewed November 18, 2018 via mobile

We were two couples staying 4 nights on the end of a trip which had us hiking, kayaking, and biking in Northern Thailand. What a perfect place to get clean, rest, and recharge! Had a cozy villa with a hedge fence giving us total privacy. Impeccable service was given to us throughout our stay as we awoke to breakfast delivered to our villa each morning and in the afternoon, beverages delivered while we enjoyed the small pool. They provided shuttle service for us to downtown Krabi which we utilized daily. Thoughtful touches such as ample bottles of water and snacks were included in the nightly price.
Every staff member with whom we interacted was polite, professional, and dedicated to our comfort.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
RMPimannBuri, Guest Relations Manager at Pimann Buri Pool Villas Ao Nang Krabi, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2018

Dear Reneeb358,

Thank you for your time to share the experience of your recent stay. We appreciate your kind word about our staff members. We are delighted to hear that our villa provided a place for you to recharge at the end of your trip, and we are glad to be a small part to make your trip enjoyable before you go back to your busy life at home. Please keep us in touch and thinking of us as your home away from home. We hope to have a chance to welcome you back the next time you are in Thailand.