“Beautiful meal”

Ranked #16 of 324 Restaurants in Ao Nang
Cuisines: European, Steakhouse, Thai, Wine Bar
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Western bistro / steakhouse grill with exclusive wine and cocktail menu. Imported high quality Australian Black Angus beef, melt in mouth Italian cold cuts, delicious French cheeses, Fresh Norwegian Cod fish, Maine lobsters and freshest local seafood ready to please your taste puds. Home made delicious desserts and fantastic Thai menu satisfied Asian spicy carvings. Wines selected over 10 countries all around the world to match everyones palate and budget. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner on fine dining style settings.
Reviewed August 14, 2014

Lovely restaurant with fantastic service and fantastic food! A bit pricier than some of the other nearby restaurants but well worth the spend! The owner was really friendly and seemed eager to please. You must visit this place at least once whilst in Ao Nang!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,327)

Reviewed August 14, 2014

Food quality is good although slightly more expensive then the surrounding restaurants (but is worth the price especially if you're getting the set menu). Nice ambience to dine either indoor and outdoor with great service which is efficient.

Reviewed August 10, 2014

This place is amazing. I cannot even describe how excellent everything was, but here it goes!

Wine list was small, but an excellent selection, much better than some of the wine lists in Singapore. Salads were the freshest lettuce I've had since living in SEAsia. Owner told us he buys them from a local grower in Krabi. It was like eating salad right off of the farm. I had a crab pasta with loads of crab and fresh made pasta sauce. They did not drown the pasta in sauce, nor was it light, it was a perfect mixture...and the crab ooh the crab! Husband had a tenderloin steak with onion rings and home made fries. Steak had the best char taste and the bernaise sauce was creamy goodness! Onion rings were lightly fried and onion was that sweet crunch. Not the over fried or over soggy you can get other places. Now the best was the French fries!!! Crispy on the outside and soft smooth in the middle.

This place was so good, I would fly to Krabi just to eat here. It's not going to be a $4 meal but it's not an expensive one either, I've spent twice as much in Singapore for half the quality of a meal.

Do not miss this place!

Prapakorn, Owner at Jenna's Bistro & Wine, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2014

Dear Southernqt72,

Thank you for writing such a long detailed review.

Fantastic to hear at your last night dinner in Thailand met your high expectations. Hopefully you get the change to come back soon..... Krabi is only 1.5h flight away.

Thanks again
Mikko

Reviewed August 10, 2014

Fantastic food. Wonderful Staff and excellent ambiance. Visited there about 3 times. Very close to the hotel. Credit Card facilities.

Hi Mr. Freeburgh,

It was great to meet up with you and your wife and see you coming back again and again, thanks a lot and take care.

Mikko

Reviewed August 9, 2014

I was in Ao Nang for business and fun this past winter. While visiting, I secured a contract I had been working on for quite some time. I was traveling alone and wanted a nice place to celebrate.

It was later in the evening and the glow coming from Jenna's was impossible to miss. One last couple was leaving the restaurant as I approached and I could tell that the staff was relieved that the day was almost over.

This is my favorite time to visit new places. How a staff treats the first and the last guest of the day is a clear view of their overall approach to business and customer service.

I was relieved to find that Jenna's was the perfect combination of ambience, service, friendliness, excellence of food as well as good old love & care.

There was not any one thing that stood out during with my dinner and champagne. Everything was outstanding.

I had something with pasta and mushrooms and I think I had dessert but I can't remember. I'm sure it was incredible if I did. I forget the name of the champagne but it was like tasting little drops of heaven with each sip.

The service was friendly and respectful. I was treated like the most important customer of the day; even though it was late, and the kitchen was closing up.

The music was light and mellow and the lighting was perfect for conversation. I sat on the patio and watched the shop owners close up for the day while I enjoyed my meal.

As a woman traveling alone the relief of finding a safe, comfortable place to dine and have a drink without being approached men who are looking for someone to flirt with me is PRICELESS.

Jenna's created an atmosphere where I could actually relax enough to fully celebrate the significance of my accomplishment without worrying about being taken advantage of.

Go there alone. :-) Take someone else there. :-) Ask them to plan your event.:-)

Whatever it is, if you are reading this review then the answer is yes. This is the place you wanted. I was clearly inspired by Jenna's and hope you will be too.

1  Thank PointOfViewCreative