“Excellent!”

Ranked #16 of 324 Restaurants in Ao Nang
Cuisines: European, Steakhouse, Thai, Wine Bar
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Western bistro / steakhouse grill with exclusive wine and cocktail menu. Imported high quality Australian Black Angus beef, melt in mouth Italian cold cuts, delicious French cheeses, Fresh Norwegian Cod fish, Maine lobsters and freshest local seafood ready to please your taste puds. Home made delicious desserts and fantastic Thai menu satisfied Asian spicy carvings. Wines selected over 10 countries all around the world to match everyones palate and budget. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner on fine dining style settings.
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Excellent food, Great service. Lovely restaurant I'd recommend this place to anyone visiting for a special occasion. we went for my birthday meal and had a lovely night. Made to feel very welcome by the owner and the waiting staff were very attentive. Would def eat here again if I go back to Aonang.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,327)

Reviewed May 25, 2014

We came here a few times, partners daughter is called Jenna, so photo shoot was a must. That aside the food was great, service impeccable and ambience superb. We ate at a few restaurants whilst staying in Aonang and I can see why it's number one. We tried the steak and bolognese to name a few. Try the vanilla sky frappe they are to die for after a meal. Easily the best restaurant from the ones we tried and we probably tried about 8 or 9 places.

Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

Had an excellent starter (crab salad with fruits and avocado), main course pork belly and dessert cheese cake. All were perfectly crafted with thoughts and creativity. Love the service. Power tripped a few times but staffs were quick to make do with candles and were attentive to details. Served with patience. Not cheap, small portion for pasta but definitely worth it if going for quality and all round service :) thumb ups!

Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

Following the lead if all the others reviewers, I decided to see if it lived up to the rating. It is totally deserved. We just left and this was one if the best meals I've had in Krabi. The service was quick and friendly. The menu was cultured and offered a little something more than the typical beach town option. The international cheese starter and chicken avocado pasta were amazing! Living in Bangkok, I really appreciated this places consideration to bring out the food at the same time as the other guests and that the service was speedy while not lacking on attention to presentation. Even the ambience and music reminded me of what if find in South Beach. I will be sure to return on my next trip here! Great job guys!

Reviewed May 23, 2014

The food in Jenna's is genuinely excellent, service is best I had in my many visits to Thailand and the ambience was relaxed, yet smart enough that you feel special for the evening.
I had a dinner with my partner, we both do not eat meat and the team at Jenna's gave us excellent recommendations on how the menu could work together, and suggested starter that balanced our chosen main course. That alone was beyond our expectation. The food was Michelin standard. I had their butterfish as a main, it was genius appointment of softly grilled generous piece of butterfish served with Thai influenced vegetables and the softest mashed potatoes I ever had. The flavours really worked together.
They have excellent and extensive wine list, which is realistically priced. Their cocktails are great - I had their espresso Martini that was done in a real espresso made of real fresh coffee beans. Yummy. I cannot recommend Jenna's highly enough. We had great evening, relaxed, attentive and excellent food. The owner was there to host, he is a true foodie and this shows in their innovative menu, and the whole restaurant set up. Proper good food, you will get well looked after and will want to return. We definitely will!

2  Thank Katjaniemela