In October 2004 I went to Ao Nang with my class on a trip we'd been saving up to for two years. And after staying at a first class hotel i Bangkok, we were quite shocked to see what awaited us in Ao Nang. These small bungalows are not luxurious.. but after staying in Ao Nang for a few days, with all its tourist traps and "special price for you" offers we soon realized that this place was special. The people were more than friendly, the service excellent and the breakfast deliscious. The quiet jungle-like sorroundings were also welcome after a long day of escaping very enthusiastic (mildly put) sales people, elephant trekking, mangrove kayaking or island jumping on the most beautiful beaches in the world.
So, if you can live with a litte less luxury (and the occasional lizard in your bedroom) The Blue Village Resort in Ao Nang is definitely worth the visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue Village Resort by CHANINTRA offers the extraordinary chance to pamper yourself with Green Nature. It is located on a still green hill connected to Krabi's most famous Ao-Nang beach area of Thailand, only 20 minutes from Krabi International Airport. This is the place where all guests' senses will be warmly pleased by Traditional Thai dishes, Palm trees, Unique art objects, Sounds of Nature and our famous Scent; Royal Jasmine. Let's be surrounded by our rare natural beauty. *This resort was built and decorated focuses on Natural Friendly Ideas* ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Blue Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Village Hotel Ao Nang
- Blue Village Krabi
- Blue Village Hotel Krabi
- Blue Village Resort Krabi/Ao Nang