We stayed 4 nights in Mid-Oct, in the Spa Deluxe room.
- Excellent room: Very impressive - great size/ layout, cleanliness and plenty of balcony space for lazing around. We stayed on the top (3rd) floor of our block and get plenty of sunshine on our balcony/ jacuzzi. An excellent room to relax in...
- Deep bathtub: really deep and larger than the average tub, providing an excellent soak. Bring bath foam/ oil!
- Exclusive: restaurants/ pool/ spa/ sea sports/ day tours booking can all be found at the resort. Free boat trips to Ao Nang (peak season) and Noparat Thara (off peak) also available.
- Noise: caused by the generator used to supply electricity to the resort. The generator was right next to our block, creating a constant background noise loud enough to drown the otherwise soothing sound of the ocean waves. What a shame...
- Beach: narrow beach with below average waters. However, any boat trips out will take you to the several excellent beaches, with super clear waters and good snorkelling sites. There are some snorkelling sites in Krabi within swimming distance from the beach - great for kids (e.g. Poda island)
- Food: great service but serves average food in our opinion. Head out to Noparat Thara/ Ao Nang if you love your food (especially seafood)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hidden away in secluded Pai Plong Bay and surrounded by emerald waters and a luxuriant national park, this five-star beachfront resort is a tropical paradise for those seeking a romantic hideaway or a relaxing stay with their family. The resort instils an air of understated luxury with generously-sized rooms and private villas ranging in size from 72 to 399 square metres and offering the option of garden or ocean views, an outdoor Jacuzzi, or a plunge pool. Designed in modern Thai style, with high ceilings, spacious living areas dominated by wooden accents, stone features and soothing colours, the rooms and villas are calm oases. Accessible by boat only, the resort offers an abundance of opportunities to relax and explore. To name a few: unwind with blissful spa treatments at Spa Cenvaree, savour Thai, Japanese, and International cuisines at one of the four restaurants, enjoy complimentary water sports (kayaking, sailing, paddle boarding – the first hour is free), lounge by one of the swimming pools while the kids are kept busy at the kids clubs, enjoy carefree days on the white sands of Pai Plong Bay. With warm waters with extraordinary underwater visibility, beautiful coral formations and an exotic marine life, the Andaman Sea is a tropical paradise for diving enthusiasts and those with a longing for more holiday thrills. The experts at the resort’s PADI dive centre provide everything that is needed for beginners, those with medium skills, and expert divers. Krabi International Airport is 40 minutes away from Nopparatthara pier which is approximately 15 minutes from the resort by boat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Fastbooking, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas Krabi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas Hotel Ao Nang
- Centara Grand Beach Resort And Villas
- Centara Grand Beach Hotel
- Centara Grand Beach Krabi
- Central Krabi Hotel
- Central Krabi Bay Resort
- Central Bay Resort Krabi
- Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas Krabi Ao Nang