We escaped our awful accommodation on Railay Beach over Easter and made last minute booking at this oasis.
Room - spacious, comfortable, high floor so awesome views, loved the verandahs with ceiling fans, big bathroom with power shower & hot water. Built on side of mountain so buggy is an option to get you to your room.
Breakfast - restaurant, selection & service we couldn't fault.
Restaurants - ate at Thai restaurant one night, very expensive (resort prices to be expected) but quality seriously lacking, I couldn't finish my meal. Next night had cocktails at beachside restaurant - happy hour prices get the tick of approval - pizza not so good, sent back for extra time in oven, even then so-so.
Pool - enough loungers, very busy but still enough space, fruit skewers on offer.
As with everything on Krabi difficult to get around, so have to rely on resorts for meals at inflated prices, unfortunately.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hidden away in secluded Pai Plong Bay and surrounded by emerald waters and a luxuriant national park, this five-star beachfront resort is a tropical paradise for those seeking a romantic hideaway or a relaxing stay with their family. The resort instils an air of understated luxury with generously-sized rooms and private villas ranging in size from 72 to 399 square metres and offering the option of garden or ocean views, an outdoor Jacuzzi, or a plunge pool. Designed in modern Thai style, with high ceilings, spacious living areas dominated by wooden accents, stone features and soothing colours, the rooms and villas are calm oases. Accessible by boat only, the resort offers an abundance of opportunities to relax and explore. To name a few: unwind with blissful spa treatments at Spa Cenvaree, savour Thai, Japanese, and International cuisines at one of the four restaurants, enjoy complimentary water sports (kayaking, sailing, paddle boarding – the first hour is free), lounge by one of the swimming pools while the kids are kept busy at the kids clubs, enjoy carefree days on the white sands of Pai Plong Bay. With warm waters with extraordinary underwater visibility, beautiful coral formations and an exotic marine life, the Andaman Sea is a tropical paradise for diving enthusiasts and those with a longing for more holiday thrills. The experts at the resort’s PADI dive centre provide everything that is needed for beginners, those with medium skills, and expert divers. Krabi International Airport is 40 minutes away from Nopparatthara pier which is approximately 15 minutes from the resort by boat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Fastbooking, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas Krabi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centara Grand Beach Resort And Villas
- Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas Hotel Ao Nang
- Centara Grand Beach Hotel
- Centara Grand Beach Krabi
- Central Krabi Hotel
- Central Krabi Bay Resort
- Central Bay Resort Krabi
- Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas Krabi Ao Nang