Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,166 results
All reviews pub crawl island tour beer pong drinking games booze cruise wanna party free shots flip cup great party free breakfast place to stay special thanks stayed here for nights phi phi tours dayton pubcrawl
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went here when I was backpacking my way through Thailand from Malaysia. Was a proper oasis of joy and fun. The atmosphere is absolutely fantastic and I befriended a lot of like minded travelers with a lust for party and fun.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I did both these tours while staying in this Sluber Party Hostel. Definitely worth it. Amazing scenery, met some lovely people ok their travels. Our host Pla was very friendly and helpful. She took some photos and videos for me. Thank you for your time Pla.
Johnny C

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed January 14, 2020 via mobile

This truly was the best party experience ever!
Chris made sure we had a great time and we loved partying with him.
Shout-out to Simon too for handling us at our drunkest.
Beds were great,clean showers and great music throughout.
We also did the island tour with these guys and nick and Anna made sure we had great time.
The views were brilliant and the snorkelling and secret beach were the cherry on the top.
Hope I can come back there once again.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed December 23, 2019 via mobile

Great hostel. Great staff. Thanks to dale, you really made my time in Krabi the best. Couldn’t of asked for a better rep. Only a 15 minute walk to the beach and free coffee in the morning. Great tours. Definitely check out the kayaking tour.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed December 16, 2019 via mobile

I must say the only thing I enjoyed here was meeting some cool roommates which led to having an amazing night out. However the room I stayed in was dirty, small, nowhere to store bags and the beds felt like coffins in the Sky.

I understand why this place gets so many ‘amazing reviews’ the volunteers push you to review the place and mention their names so they get money. They try to sell everything to you for their commission, and once you do not want to do it they basically ignore you. So I did not like the atmosphere, felt like an 18-30 holiday if being honest.

Personally location was good but I would not recommend or stay here again.

Date of stay: November 2019