Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,179 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 5, 2019 via mobile

Awesome hostel, great party atmosphere. Rich really knew how to get the party going. Beds and AC were both perfect, WiFi was fast, these guys really know how to throw a party. Just watch out for the peg game!

Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed May 4, 2019 via mobile

Had the best time at slumber. Been to the one in Phuket, but Ao Nang and Krabi are 100 times better. Rich is such a laugh and made the pub crawl night 100 times better!! I would recommend it if you wanna party and meet great people

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Kisi W
Reviewed April 29, 2019 via mobile

I had the best time at slumber party. Everyone is so friendly there and a special shoutout to MAYA because she is amazing and made sure I got home safe and had the best time possible. She’s honestly best staff member at Slumber party!! Loved the excursions and highly recommend the booze cruise and the jungle tour.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 29, 2019 via mobile

This hostel is one of the best party hostels in South East Asia. The drinks are ridiculously cheap, the happy hour is freaking nuts, and the staff is wonderful. They have people like rich keeping the party going, the bartenders don't skimp on the alcohol (be careful not to drink too much). I ended up drinking too much too soon because of the pin game, where someone puts a cloth pin somewhere on your person and you have 5 seconds to find it, if you don't, you have to down your whole drink. I kept getting BUCKETS of long islands, and let me tell you, this can get you in real trouble if your targeted. And obviously people with buckets are going to be targeted the most. I ended up passing out in the lobby, and the staff took care of me. They took me somewhere where I can lay down on bean bags, they got me water, a bucket, and a towel. When I woke up at 5 am, there was a security guard who dropped me off at the other hostel (there's two slumber party hostels in ao nang, about 1 km apart). Everyone was so awesome here. Keep up the great atmosphere and work slumber party !!!!

Reviewed April 27, 2019 via mobile

An amazing hostel if you like to party, hosts like Rich keep the energy high. Would highly recommend if youre looking for a fun night of drinking games and good times. Watch out for the pin game if you are not into chugging an entire bucket of alcohol.