Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,179 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 21, 2018 via mobile

Went on the Slumber Party Hostel bar crawl with my friend and a had an amazzzzzing time. Hayley in particular was awesome in making sure we all had a great time and that you meet new people. Thank you Slumber!

Reviewed November 19, 2018 via mobile

Words don’t begin to describe how much fun this place is, and if your coming to Thailand make it the number one priority on your list that you come here! And the biggest Thankyou in the world for JUSTIN! for being the best ever!!!!!! He is absolutely amazing at what he does he truly kills it and makes this place hella LIT!!!!!!!!!! From doing the incredible day tours, i had the best time of my life!! Always supports you and never leaves you behind even if your dieing trying to walk up 10 million stairs. And then at night continued getting everyone in the best party mood everrrr! Slumber is sooooo lucky to have Justin he makes this place absolutely incredible hands down, his amazing!! as I said words don’t even put Justin and this hostel into justice so you have to see it to believe it, so make sure you stay here! As you will have the time of your life from the moment you arrive. Staying at slumber I have had the time of my life and couldn’t be more happier and I will 100 percent will come back to this place I already miss it, no other place will ever live up to the standards of this one, if you don’t come here your making a massive mistake! You will have the best time ever and have memories for life and meet the most incredible people like I did.

Reviewed November 17, 2018 via mobile

I just recently stayed here at slumber party hostel. it was a lot of fun all 5 nights I was there and i might come back. Justin was new but he did really well and he was lots of fun to party with, and same with Dave. Dave also did the island tour which was awesome!! the pub crawls were lots of fun too

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed November 15, 2018

Stayed for 3 nights at the slumber party city hostel, really enjoyed the stay and the rooms were very clean. They organise island tours and pub crawl which is highly recommended.
Thanks to Dayton and Daniel for all the help. who really add the energy during pub crawls.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed November 8, 2018 via mobile

I went to the pub crawl with 10 friends and had more join later in the night. Everyone had such a great time! They took care of everyone of us even though we weren't staying at the hostel. Dayton was the one running the pub crawl he was so much fun and made sureeveryone the sad having an amazing time and that were where all safe. I'd give them a 10 out of 10!