This place looked like a castle when we pulled in.. it was massive.
Our room was huge but it was a long walk to get around to our room.
We had the swim up pool area but the water was BROWN and dirty.. gross!
The other pool area looked clear enough but I wasn't risking it.
This place is not truthfully advertised.
The girl at reception was sooooooooo damn slow!
We stayed here 1 night then continued on our way.
After being in Bangkok and Chiang Mai before this, I really hated Ao Nang/Krabi area.
The views of the water are gorgeous and lots of shopping/eateries on the strip but it didn't strike my fancy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Aonang Ayodhaya 5 Stars Luxurious accommodation that blends Thai legendary hospitality with the old era of Siam tradition, Aonang Ayodhaya consists of 2 wings separately. Main wing " Ayodhaya suite wing " offer suite room type while "Success Wing" offers superior room,superior family room, deluxe room room, deluxe family type. Our Success wing is 3 floors high, there is no elevator in Success wing. We only have elevator for Ayodhaya suite wing. All the rooms provide true international features and services with a fascinating historical setting to ensure all guests a stay in absolute comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Aonang Ayodhaya Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ayodhaya Hotel Ao Nang
- Ayodhaya Suites Resort And Spa
- Ayodhaya Hotel Krabi
- Ayodhaya Resort Krabi
- Aonang Ayodhaya Beach Resort Krabi/Ao Nang