Lowest prices for your stay
$22
Free cancellation until 09/25/21
Priceline
$22
Free cancellation until 10/01/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
$14
Booking.com$19
Hotels.com$22
Travelocity$22
All reviews perfect location spacious room nang krabi pros cons thai
Selected filters
Reviewed December 27, 2012

This place gets points for it's location, but at 3000BHT ($100) per night, we expected a lot more. There isn't even soap in the room to wash your hands. Breakfast is a slop of leftovers from last night's dinner at the restaurant. Most of it is unedible, coffee is terrible. Even though included in our rate, we chose to eat elsewhere. Service was OK at reception. We didn't make use of the pool but didn't want to given it's small size and being nestled in a mosquito haven. Daytrips booked throug hotel were twice the price you could negotiate outside. They offer comouter use n the lobby but at a small cost. There were certainly mo "extras" here to make guests feel special. We felt this place was a scam. Very disappointed for the money we spent, would not return or recommend.

Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 27, 2012

This is my first solo trip and I did not regret choosing this hotel. It is very easy assessing to many places ranging from tuk-tuk to the speedboat. I have a fun time walking up and down Aonang and Nopparat Thara Beach. The best is the bus shuttle ticket can be purchased from a tour agent just opposite Krabi resort.

The hotel does provide service such as massage to arranging the tours. The pool is very small. It is meant to soak and relax, not so much to swim.
The breakfast is so-so with my all-time favorite: Omelette. Can be better by providing more variety beside the eggs. Did not try the dinner menu but the restaurant can be crowded during the peak season.
The room is clean and spacious. The wall is quite thin so you can hear my neighbor when they talked very loudly.
This is a place I would recommend if you are looking for convenience, not too expensive and just to sleep as there are so many things to entertain you throughout the day and night.

Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank snowylim
Reviewed October 9, 2012

If you are worry about accommodation over in krabi, book the Ao-Nang Sunset hotel. This hotel is very suitable for family, couples and solo traveler. The hotel offer a big and spacious room over looking the Ao-Nang sea, it was just perfect. The convenience of the hotel is that you can walk to the beach at 5mins. The location was good and convenience. I would love to recommend this hotel to my friends. Staff was helpful and warm. They will always greet you at anytime and anywhere.

Room tip: Room offer both air cond and also wall fan. Bathroom is spacious. High floor facing the Ao-Nang sea recommended.
Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

Creepy flying insects bombards my room on my second night of stay. After repeatedly calling reception the Guy came to see my room. Horrible! . Though he offered us another room instead but our luggage was scattered and it was 1 am so changing the room was painful.

Date of stay: September 2012
Reviewed September 12, 2012

This is a good property to stay especially for a week or more, Its ideally located on beach road and just 3 mins walking distance to beach. Hotel owns excellent massage parlour. Staff is friendly, efficient and above all makes you laugh by cracking jokes. Buffet breakfast was average may be due to green season in august. Good in every respect. This property attracts me to visit again and again.

Room tip: Rooms at higher floor and on facings are really good.
Date of stay: August 2012