I stayed in a Superior room on the 2nd floor for 2 days. I regretted for being greedy to change to another hotel (Duang Jai) for exposure of different Krabit resort. Let me praise:
1. Very spacious with big balcony (2 bed chairs) facing the "jungle".
2. No worries for mosquitoes (even when I am out at balcony for hours).
3. Spa is good (above THB1000). I enjoyed the 3.5hr Lila Luxury Spa(THB3200). It is in enclosed treatment hut where you enjoy the spa alone in peace. You also get to bathe in a private garden (a close touch of nature). I would advise you to skip the Facial.
4. Resturant food very expensive. But if you don't mind paying, must try the pineapple rice at THB250.
5. Swimming pool is ok
6. So close to nature that walking to my room has to pass by path of trees and a pond. But path light is a bit dim (bring your torch)
7. Staff speaks English (I guess only Asian understand) but they do understand your needs. Think! Why complain when you yourself don't know how to speak their country language?
8. Beach is near and not crowdy (maybe due to this low season)
9. Resturant and bar is near. Much cheaper.
10. The resort is so comfortable that I didn't move around, so I can't comment anything outside the paradise.
11. Try to arrange check-out an hour beforehand, because the queue will get jam with only English-speaking people.
12. You can get a tuk tuk to phuket town at the same price with the local bus. Ask the tour agency around.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelQuickly and bedfinder AG so you can book your Somkiet Buri Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Somkiet Buri Hotel Ao Nang
- Somkiet Buri Krabi
- Somkiet Buri Resort Krabi/Ao Nang