See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 5, 2014

Staff rude, lady behind desk doesn't speak to you when you check out. Room smells, smelt of sewerage.Cold showers. No tea or coffee in rooms. Dirty rooms, don't look under beds or behind wardrobe. No breakfast, very expensive for what you don't get.door handle kept coming off. No plug in sink.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Phillip C
Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

URGENT !! STOP DONT BOOK SCAM!! The lady at the front desk is a horrable woman not only is she rude but also tryed charging us for a extra night after she took our only proof the recept stating how many nights we had been there and when we tryed to explain we had only been there 3 nights she took it further and stole our phones from us after informing the police a ipad and when we tryed reasoning with her calmly she tryed pushing us out eventually the only thing that we could do after informing the police is try and basically bribe her with money for our stuff back 2, 000batts exyra allong with our deposit !!

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
4  Thank corrinedixon
Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

Booked in here for 3 nights, upon checking out the horrible/rude hotel manager said we had stayed an extra night and that we had to pay (we had not) she then took my ipad & phone off the counter & wouldnt give them back till we payed! We had all the reciepts to prove when we had checked in and even get the lady from our previous hotel to ring and prove this (J hotel, I would 100% reccomned staying there if theres room available) After arguing for what seemed like forever, she grabbed my arm and tried pushing me out of the hotel! Her husband came out and started with abuse! In the end we had to pay money, to which she gave us the phone & then lied about having our ipad! To which we stood there longer and argued for! AVOID THIS HOTEL AT ALL COSTS!!!! Worst experience ever! Didnt even want to give her 1 star!!!!!

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
5  Thank RebeccaClairex
Reviewed January 4, 2014

This was the worst mistake we made when traveling in Thailand this season. Upon arrival the reception was pleasant, and the lobby clean and presentable. The older woman running the reception had a good command of English and was eager to take our booking (three day minimum). As it was pouring with rain, we did not look much further. The room we were shown was not the room we were given. (Notified that room was already booked), of course it was a bait and switch. The room we were given was dark, dingy and full of mosquitoes... The shower barely worked. (Couple of things to note, we were paying premium rates, significantly more than posted on a Agoda or Trip Advisor, and my wife is Thai and has an excellent grasp of both Thai and English).

When we went up to ask for toilet paper and inform the reception that we would like to reduce the number of nights we booked, the same receptionist could not speak English. When my wife spoke in Thai, she said no refunds and turned her back on us. She ignored us for several minutes..... She finally acknowledged my request for a roll of toilet paper, and informed us that was it....

We have travelled all over Thailand, in all kinds of hotels, resorts, gets houses, hostels, and bungalows. We are accustomed to all kinds of different levels of comforts and expectations. That said for the price we were paying we should have received a working shower, and a roll of TP to say the least.

THIS PLACE SUCKS! Spend you hard earned dollars someplace else.

We left early, and it made me so angry to know that she rented the room to some poor in expecting traveler the same day......

Room Tip: Another place would be the best only choice I recommend
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
4  Thank Clint P
Reviewed January 2, 2014

I wish I had read the reviews!
The women at front desk disgusting human being I've ever come across I feel she doesn't like English speaking or girls by the sounds of it, for 3 of us we got given 1 bed? After moaning we had one bed she said we had paid extra for a pillow? After packing our bags asking for a refund(which she offered as she wanted more money more than the 4,000 we had given her) she said we could have the right amount of beds free of charge.
We asked to stay another night as during high season we finding it hard to move on to different island for accommodation, she said go away come bak tomorrow we then said we want to pay now for another night she's refusing us! After reading theses reviews we booked accommodation somewhere else wAs happy to waste the money and loose the deposit!
The rooms smell and are disgusting the bathroom (if u could call it that was unexceptablr) water in the sink leaks every time you use it! The beds r like concrete and by the sounds of it lucky we took all our belongings every time we went out! One of our windows is broken which I think is convienent for them!

Avoide at all costs so dangerous!!!!!

• Stayed: January 2014