See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 2, 2014

I wish I had read the reviews!
The women at front desk disgusting human being I've ever come across I feel she doesn't like English speaking or girls by the sounds of it, for 3 of us we got given 1 bed? After moaning we had one bed she said we had paid extra for a pillow? After packing our bags asking for a refund(which she offered as she wanted more money more than the 4,000 we had given her) she said we could have the right amount of beds free of charge.
We asked to stay another night as during high season we finding it hard to move on to different island for accommodation, she said go away come bak tomorrow we then said we want to pay now for another night she's refusing us! After reading theses reviews we booked accommodation somewhere else wAs happy to waste the money and loose the deposit!
The rooms smell and are disgusting the bathroom (if u could call it that was unexceptablr) water in the sink leaks every time you use it! The beds r like concrete and by the sounds of it lucky we took all our belongings every time we went out! One of our windows is broken which I think is convienent for them!

Avoide at all costs so dangerous!!!!!

• Stayed: January 2014
2  Thank Faye W
Reviewed December 29, 2013

This is the worst place ever, therooms are dark dingy old furniture falling to bits, leaking shower, top of toilet does not fit we were charged £36 per night for a £5 room because this was the only accommodation in krabi. The woman on reception was charging up to £70 a night, she is a very unpleasant person. Jut don't go there. English couple 28/12/13 from Dong need death camp!!!!

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank jimbob474
Reviewed December 27, 2013

All I need to say about this place is AVOID. I've been a backpacker for 4 months now so I do not expect luxury wherever I stay. However, this is far from luxury. The woman on the front desk is VILE. She overcharges you for a dark mouldy room with no hot water, broken A/C and dirty sheets. When you go to complain she says oh well. If you don't book travel through her desk she refuses to give you your 1000baht deposit back. She will my give a receipt for your payment for the room and then claims you haven't paid. Avoid avoid avoid. Worst place I have stayed in the whole of South East Asia.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Hayley F
Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

Most revolting hotel I have ever stayed in. You paying top prices for a dark dingy mouldy room with no hot water. Hot water was promised and even after confronting the lady at reception she told us too bad. We paid for a taxi to the airport through their hotel and they never arrived and again lady at reception informed us they probably late... unacceptable considering we had a flight to catch. The taxi subsequently never arrived. Worst hotel I havr come across in Thailand. Brochures are complete false and inaccurate advertising.

• Stayed: December 2013
2  Thank prncess15
Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

Came to thailand backpacking with a friend and only came to ao nang to visit my parents who were on holiday here.
The location of the hotel is great as it is right in the centre of everything but ao nang is fairly quiet so there's no disturbances at night. The value for money was also great although the rooms were very basic it was around the same price as what we have paid for some grotty hostels. Rooms were clean and got new towels everyday. The bathroom was very basic with not much room to shower and we had a cockroach in our bathroom. The showers are hot but ours was broken so hardly got any hot water but tell the reception and they will get someone to fix it for you.
When we first arrived our air con was broken and stuck on the lowest temperature so we slept one night in the cold which was horrible but once we told reception they sorted it out for us.
Overall I would say this is a good place if your on a budget but if your on a holiday spend the extra for a better hotel.

Stayed: December 2013