See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed December 27, 2013

All I need to say about this place is AVOID. I've been a backpacker for 4 months now so I do not expect luxury wherever I stay. However, this is far from luxury. The woman on the front desk is VILE. She overcharges you for a dark mouldy room with no hot water, broken A/C and dirty sheets. When you go to complain she says oh well. If you don't book travel through her desk she refuses to give you your 1000baht deposit back. She will my give a receipt for your payment for the room and then claims you haven't paid. Avoid avoid avoid. Worst place I have stayed in the whole of South East Asia.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Hayley F
Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

Most revolting hotel I have ever stayed in. You paying top prices for a dark dingy mouldy room with no hot water. Hot water was promised and even after confronting the lady at reception she told us too bad. We paid for a taxi to the airport through their hotel and they never arrived and again lady at reception informed us they probably late... unacceptable considering we had a flight to catch. The taxi subsequently never arrived. Worst hotel I havr come across in Thailand. Brochures are complete false and inaccurate advertising.

• Stayed: December 2013
2  Thank prncess15
Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

Came to thailand backpacking with a friend and only came to ao nang to visit my parents who were on holiday here.
The location of the hotel is great as it is right in the centre of everything but ao nang is fairly quiet so there's no disturbances at night. The value for money was also great although the rooms were very basic it was around the same price as what we have paid for some grotty hostels. Rooms were clean and got new towels everyday. The bathroom was very basic with not much room to shower and we had a cockroach in our bathroom. The showers are hot but ours was broken so hardly got any hot water but tell the reception and they will get someone to fix it for you.
When we first arrived our air con was broken and stuck on the lowest temperature so we slept one night in the cold which was horrible but once we told reception they sorted it out for us.
Overall I would say this is a good place if your on a budget but if your on a holiday spend the extra for a better hotel.

Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed December 1, 2013

We paid 750 baht a night for 2 nights in a double room, firstly the women behind the desk wouldn't give us our receipt, we had to insist on this and she finally gave it to us with a vary bad attitude, she tried to say they keep them under the desk which we have never heard of before!! We then heard later from a guy we met who was also staying there that he paid 9000 baht for his stay and also didn't get a receipt and when he went back in later she tried to say he hadn't paid!! So if you do stay here (and i 100% advise you don't!) make sure you get a receipt!!! We then went to our room which looked lovely until we realised the lights didn't work and we had no hot water, they did fix the water so it was kind of warm but we stayed 3 days with no lights, luckily we had a very old tv that shed some light for us! We tried to speak to the tour guide seller about possible tours and he was really rude and wouldn't confirm the prices on the tours, the internet in the whole hotel didn't work and as we were waiting to leave this morning the horrible women that runs it and her daughter had a massive fight in front of everyone on the street! Not a nice hotel or nice people that run it, the only good thing about it was the cleaners that were friendly, have to agree with the previous comment felt sorry for them working there!!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Helen A
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Myself and a friend stayed here for 3 nights and it was fine. As backpackers we found crabi very expensive as it is high season and everywhere we walked into was either full or we were talking 3000 baht a night. We stopped at a tourist information as we ran out of options and they suggested here for 1000 baht for a double room. When we got there she asked if we didn't want a fridge or tv we could have one of the bungalows for 700baht. And I have stayed in a lot worse over my travels around south east Asia. The room was clean, towels and room cleaned everyday. Air con worked well. The window did not lock but we never leave valuables in our rooms anyway. Nice and quiet down as away off the road. Didn't have any other dealings with the owners other than check in and she seemed ok with me. Overall did the job for what we wanted.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends