See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Myself and a friend stayed here for 3 nights and it was fine. As backpackers we found crabi very expensive as it is high season and everywhere we walked into was either full or we were talking 3000 baht a night. We stopped at a tourist information as we ran out of options and they suggested here for 1000 baht for a double room. When we got there she asked if we didn't want a fridge or tv we could have one of the bungalows for 700baht. And I have stayed in a lot worse over my travels around south east Asia. The room was clean, towels and room cleaned everyday. Air con worked well. The window did not lock but we never leave valuables in our rooms anyway. Nice and quiet down as away off the road. Didn't have any other dealings with the owners other than check in and she seemed ok with me. Overall did the job for what we wanted.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

Don't ever book a room here! They make you pay in advanced! At te first look we thought it was okay but than we say that our window was broken so that you easely break in. When we wanted to cancel out room they refused us to give our money back and got really agressive!!!!so we got our stuff and got out! Most horrible experience ever in Thailand!!!!

Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Margriet P
Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

We arrived on krabi town on the 10/11/2013,we have booked thai krabi hotel n the rate for them was a 3 star(suitable for bagpackers),the next morning we get a taxi n went to ao nang..there we had no resevation of hotel at all since it was our first time to ao nang.so we decided to go for the cheapest but good n we ended here in Nong Eed hotel.first impression?Sucks n horrible,the reception was an old lady n shouting at the workers of the hotel..then the night came,eventhough all the front room was empty,we were been given at the back which no guest was there at all,when we asked why,they all said the old lady asked us to do so...for safety we think this hotel is not a safe one...money wise maybe

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank alongida
Reviewed November 12, 2013

definitely the worse hotel I have ever been to. my husband and I were looking for a night stay at ao nang, I happened to saw the hotel and went in to enquire on the prices . we were quoted 800 which I thought was fairy cheap so we decided to take it .the receptionist lady simply looked like a terrorist . the environment was really bad and dirty . it look like a slump! I was very disgusted and seriously disappointed when I entered the room . it smelt bad and l would imagine a ghost appearing at night . it looked like a scene from a Thai ghost movie . the water heater didn't work and the toilet smelt bad . bed looked mouldy and dirty . the cupboard was falling apart . it's possibly the worse hotel rooms I'll ever stay in . I checked out the very night and stay over at another hotel which looked like a god sent to us . I was so glad and relieved to left the place . avoid here at all cost if you don't want to spoil your trip .

• Stayed: November 2013
2  Thank Missymeowmeow
Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

At 500 baht for a fan room i thought it was a bargain on the otherwise expensive ao nang strip. Me and my girlfriend walked in from the street unfortunately not having done any research and approached reception, as soon as i walked in this bizarre old lady behind the desk was giving me evils and a feeling that if looked her in the eye too long i might turn to stone! I asked how much for a room and she said room with single beds and fan 500, i said well we would like a double bed please and she looked as if i had asked for a gun, she shouted at me that in her hotel we would not be sharing anything. I guess we should have left then but after a 13hr journey we were burnt out and willing to let her say her bit so a room with two singles and a fan it was. Once we had paid the money she shouted in thai and a small boy around 12 years old appeared to show us to our room. The boy had rips in his clothes and was visibly upset so when we got to our room i asked him if he was ok and he broke down in to tears! He said that he hadnt been paid for weeks and had barely eaten as a result, apparently he was being punished for playing with a couple of french children who were jewish. I couldnt believe what he was telling me so we went to the reception to inform the old lady we wouldnt be staying and would like a refund, upon hearing our request she got up from behind the desk and left the room without a word unsure about what was happening we were about to cut our losses and leave when 6 men appeared and told us in no uncertain terms to [--] off or we would be murdered! Needless to say we didnt argue and left with our belongings while we could. I have never experienced anything like this and hope that other people look online before discovering this house of horrors!

• Stayed: October 2013