The staff at the hotel were extremely friendly and helpful and most of them spoke very good English. The hotel restaurant was also good with nice food and ok breakfast buffet. The reception area was stylish and the pool area ok although on the small side and was nice and clean with pool towels and a small bar.
The only real complaint we have was the fact that our room was facing the street and it was very noisy 24/7. Also as the room was straight above the reception are and the noise of phones ringing and people talking loudly coming from the reception woke us up every night.
The location is excellent if you prefer to be on the quieter side of Ao Nang. There are also long tail boats going to Railey beach and Koh Poda leaving from the beach across the road. The beach it self is not very good but why should you stay there anyway as there are paradise islands such as Poda at your reach!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aonangburi resort is located close to Aonang and Nopparattara beach, consisting of 70 air-conditioning rooms, facilities include balcony, colour satellite television, bathtub with hot and cold water, telephone and mini bar. Each room is convenient full option surrounding by swimming pool and sea view. It is the perfect choice for relaxing,we are also provide all local trip, diving, elephant-treking, canoeing, etc to serve you here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aonang Buri Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aonang Buri Hotel Ao Nang
- Aonang Buri Resort Krabi/Ao Nang