If you want to fall out of bed to the beach and shops/restaurants look no further. It is without doubt the best positioned hotel in Ao nang. It is extremely light, airy and spacious. The large pool is amazing and you do feel in paradise in this pool. This was my third hotel during the trip in Thailand and I felt that there could be some improvements. It felt impersonal and you wouldn't know you were in Thailand. It did not have any special touches and the very welcoming feel that other Thai hotels have. The room was basic, and again no personal touches. But it is a large hotel that it partly to be expected. I also found the breakfasts to be pretty bad. But the positives do make up for the flaws, it was clean, comfortable, relaxing and quiet even though the resorts amenities were a stones throw away.
I highly recommend any of the boat trips out, Phi Phi is a must as is Phra Nang beach just round the headland. Not very Thai but you got to go and sit in the Haagan Daaz shop for a dessert, out of this world. Also walk to the bottom end of the beach to see the monkeys, they are very tame and if you can manage to get hold of some bananas they will be your new best friend. Sunsets over the sea are wonderful as is just strolling down the beach late afternoon when the locals will come down for a game of football.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exclusive boutique resort situated in the midst heart of Ao Nang Beach, the beach is right opposite from the resort just cross the road! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aonang Princeville Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aonang Princeville Hotel Ao Nang
- Ao Nang Princeville Hotel
- Aonang Princeville Resort Krabi/Ao Nang