We stayed here for 8 days in April 2012 and were very pleased with our stay.
The rooms are a good size, with big double bed that was very comfy. The room has all modern amenities, widescreen TV, safe, hairdryer etc.
The location is very good. It is just off the main street so you can walk out the front of the hotel and you are right on the main strip with all the restarants and shops, in one of the nicer parts of town. The hotel was tucked away and you would hardly know it was there from the street.
I wouldn't recommend the spa. We had a massage and it was pretty unproffessional. The masseuse was talking on her mobile during the session and the room was tatty. You can get a lot nicer massage in more attractive location for less money elsewhere in town.
The one thing i would stress is this is a muslim hotel so there is no alcohol served on the site and only halal meat is served in the restaurant. I did read a number of reviews on TripAdviser before booking this hotel and saw references to halal meat but no reviews mentioned that this was a strict muslim hotel with no alcohol on served on site. If you disagree with Halal then you will have to eat elsewhere but there are plenty of restaurants nearby..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exclusive boutique resort situated in the midst heart of Ao Nang Beach, the beach is right opposite from the resort just cross the road! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aonang Princeville Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aonang Princeville Hotel Ao Nang
- Ao Nang Princeville Hotel
- Aonang Princeville Resort Krabi/Ao Nang