“Bamboo restaurant nice place”
Review of BAMBOO Restaurant

BAMBOO Restaurant
Ranked #191 of 283 Restaurants in Ao Nang
Cuisines: Barbecue, Thai
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Nice staff and friendly boss. Food is delicious, good quality live seafood and good recommendations. Pineapple fried rice and banana coconut milk is perfect.
Good Ambience furniture are made of bamboo and good decorations.
Price is affordable and reasonable.

2  Thank Surat L
There are newer reviews for BAMBOO Restaurant

Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Thus place is well worth a visit if your longing for some fresh and I mean fresh fish. Cooked exactly how you want it. We had sea bass, massive prawns and crabs all cooked to perfection. Service was very good and all the staff spoke enough English to order drinks, in any how there English was better than my Thai! Don't go home without visiting.

2  Thank Tony F
Reviewed October 14, 2013

this was the best food in Aonang w/ the staff to match, each meal ordered was a good size, most other restaurants had only small servings, big thanks to all the staff at Bamboo

1  Thank kathydobos1971
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Looking around for proper portioned food at a reasonable price that is of good taste is a hard thing to come across for first time Thai travelers in Aonang, especially when every shop keep is trying to get you into their restaurant . Bamboo has amazing fresh authentic food at a reasonable and cheap price, the staff are among the friendliest staff i have come across in all my eatings around the world. The food is of great portion and is far from stingy for the price :) 5 star eating for the low star traveler.

1  Thank Mattmacosta
Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

So. .. my mouth still feels slimy as i write this from the cheap oil.

I asked if the salad was vegetarian 3 times. It was laced with dried prawns which luckily i do eat but annoying because we went over it. I pulled them put because they weren't nice anyway.

The salad he asked if we wanted spicy.
I like spicy but I'm careful so i asked for medium, My friend eats even more spicy than me but also asked for spicy.
It was crazy hot, we could both eat it but there's no way out was medium.
The waiter didn't understand much.

My friend had duck which he said was smoked which was weird and looked nothing like the pic.

We both ordered coconut shakes and requested light sugar. It was boring like coconut water with ice do tasted watered down. He asked me and I told him. Then he tells me he put no sugar in so it was watered down Coconut. He then takes them back to the kitchen and returns with them. Now there's so much sugar they're horrible.

Get the picture? Don't put yourself through it, there plenty of good places.