We recently stayed for 10 days. This was our second time at The Cliff. It is a small hotel which caters mainly for couples ,which is what we were looking for. We booked the suite as we found last year the bungalow too small for a long stay. The suite is a large room with an equally large bathroom, it is tastefully decorated Thai style and extremely comfortable. The suite is surrounded by a pond with Koi in it. The staff are friendly and helpful. The small restaurant has a diverse menue Thai ,European and Western .The meals we had were fresh and delicious .Presently there is construction on either side of the hotel which disallows lounging by the pool all day, from late afternoon however the hotel retains its quietness. A lovely boutique hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cliff Aonang resort was Vote one of the top 50 most beautiful resort in Thailand by Tourist Authority of Thailand. Once you step inside, the staggering Cliff views will make you suddenly realize why this boutique resort cold not have another name. Here , the comfortable vintage style resort which has 21 luxurious guest rooms set among the lush tropical garden. Discover the truth of Krabi natural beauty, experience real serenity and tranquil. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelQuickly and Priceline so you can book your The Cliff Ao Nang Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cliff Ao Nang Hotel Ao Nang
- Cliff Ao Nang Krabi
- The Cliff Ao Nang Resort Krabi