“So glad we tried it”

Potjawan
Ranked #36 of 395 Restaurants in Ao Nang
Cuisines: Seafood, Thai
Reviewed March 23, 2019 via mobile

We came across this place whilst unsuccessfully trying to find another restaurant and were so glad we did! Was the best seafood we had by a margin and was possibly the best food we had whilst in Thailand. Got to pick live crabs and lobsters and was all cooked really well and still came in well under a thousand baht. Well located to grab some cocktails after at the night market next door too

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed February 17, 2019 via mobile

The food was really tasty and fresh - as described in the other comments. I was a bit disappointed with the service: we got some of the drinks 10 min after they served the food. Overall a good diner but the experience could have been a better.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 22, 2019 via mobile

Thank you for the all the people who left good reviews for this restaurant. We wouldn’t have known about this place, as it’s quite away from our hotel. I must say we were very impressed! it’s not expensive, good portions and quick service.
I would highly recommend the spicy beef salad, prawn red curry and crab fried rice. Looking forward to coming back again tomorrow, to try their Tom yum and steamed red snapper. It’s always good to find places like this in prime touristy places. I must say when we were walking around Ao Nang, I was quite apprehensive that we won’t find anything nice, as most of the restaurants looked quite tacky. Glad we gave potjawan a go!

1  Thank Gwidget
Reviewed January 14, 2019 via mobile

Great service and the food was delicious. I ordered the baked snapper and squid to share with my husband. It was delicious cooked to perfection. One of the busiest places on the strip. You must go!

Reviewed January 8, 2019 via mobile

A place with fantastic variety and delicious thai food. Deep fried shrips were our favourite. Even the hot sandwiches were nice. A clean place and good service.