“very bad experience”
Review of Rasoi Restaurant - CLOSED

Rasoi Restaurant
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Rasoi Magic represents the finest authentic delicacies of Indian and thai and other international cuisine.The restaurant has a fresh ingredients every day, all spices used are natural. The real art lies in the blending of these fresh and natural ingredients of the highest quality, cooked with skills and finesse. Rasoi Magic is a restaurant to know, pleasant, friendly and homely. We invites you to relax and enjoy the distinctive flavors of the South.
Reviewed December 7, 2013

I have visit last month with my friends.. I had a very bad experience..
the dal we order is full of smell... and ur prices are very high in comparison to other Indian restaurant ..
if u ask i will never visit ur restaurant in future.....
there are many other option in thailand .....

Reviewed December 7, 2013

i went there with my girlfriend & had dinner there but i could not enjoy that time which i spen in this restaurant because the food was so test less & i think so it was smelling, i had really wasted my time & money over there & it was really disappointing.

1  Thank arunrawat2012013
Reviewed December 5, 2013

We tried 5 Indian restaurants & found this one to be our overall favorite. The staff are friendly & surprisingly attentive. The prices are reasonable. Their daal & bhindi masala were excellent. And it's close to the beach. For those who were disappointed by their pizza, I would recommend an Italian restaurant for that. Go here for the Indian food & you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed December 5, 2013

This restaurant is recommended for Indians..You will get very good Indian food in Ao nang at this place. Also this place is near to Ao Nang beach. I had dinner over there and got the gud service.

Reviewed December 5, 2013

I decided to grab a beer and some appetizers after having several conversations with Rinku, the restaurant street sales person. I was impresses with the staff a my appetizer was very tasty. I was entertained by Rinku by watching his interactions with the people who where passing by the restaurant, it was quite entertaining.