“Amazing Restaurant”
Review of Rasoi Restaurant - CLOSED

Rasoi Restaurant
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Rasoi Magic represents the finest authentic delicacies of Indian and thai and other international cuisine.The restaurant has a fresh ingredients every day, all spices used are natural. The real art lies in the blending of these fresh and natural ingredients of the highest quality, cooked with skills and finesse. Rasoi Magic is a restaurant to know, pleasant, friendly and homely. We invites you to relax and enjoy the distinctive flavors of the South.
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Definitely one of the best restaurants in Aonang. The menu is great, the Indian cuisine with fantastic Tandoori, is mouth watering. The wine list is extensive with selections from all over the world, and a "Wine for 80 baht" special offer, which is very special. Desserts are wonderful. But of course, the place wouldn't be so inviting if it hadn't been for the service: so friendly, present at all times. Don't miss the chance of having the best dinner in Aonang: Visit the Rasoi!!

Aniket T, General Manager at Rasoi Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2013

Thank you for visiting Rasoi Magic.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

I visited this place on 1st Aug'13. At arround 4 pm in the afternoon, when me and my wife were checking in to the market, its started raining badly. Just to get shelter we had to enter this restaurant.

We ordered for 2 glass of white wine, drinks are very cheap in price. Then we Mordred for a chicken tawa. And also a mix vegetable curry. My wife is vegeterian. Some buter naan and garlic naan bread.

Staff were very friendly, service was good and quick.

Let me tell you the chicken tawa was served on a hot sizzling platter well decorated. It tasted delicious. Same a mix veg curry, the mix veg curry was included all veg peas, cauliflower, Capsicum and beans, potato. My wife liked it so much that she ordered one more mix veg curry to take away.

We also tasted their Red Snapper steamed with lemon sauce...uhh great taste. THey have Fresh Fish....they showed the fish before cooking as I wanted to check.

100 out of 100..

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Perhaps because I'm a vegetaran and didn't have the chicken that others have raved about, my experience at this restaurant was much lower than that of others. I've eaten at 4 Indian restaurants in Ao Nang so far, and this was the worst of them easily. I had a mixed veggie curry, garlic nan and white rice. The rice was fine (same as everywhere else), and the garlic nan was quite good. The curry I can't even make up positives for, except to say that the gravy itself was alright, though had nothing to distinguish itself whatsoever. The mushrooms were rubbery and obviously out of a can or jar, the peas had been frozen, and for example the potatoes were just instant mush the moment you bit in. I've honestly had vetter veggie curries out of boil-in-the-bag retort pouches.

The service was friendly enough, and they accommodated me switching to garlic nan from butter nan (with an extra charge, of course), and also paying more for a beer instead of a soft drink. The food arrived quickly, actually too quickly. I don't expect my food to arrive only a few minutes later, it obviously indicates that it's not at all fresh, it's just from a pot that's been there all day (which would explain the state of the potatoes). When you're eating at the beginning of dinner-time hours (5:30 P.M.), at the very least I would think I'd have a fresh batch and not what had been there for lunch or from the taste, possibly even a day or two before. They probably knew it wasn't so good anymore as no one asked me if it was OK at any point before or after eating, paying the bill, or at the entrance by the guy on the street who brought me in.

1  Thank Jonathan M
Aniket T, General Manager at Rasoi Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2013

Thank you for the review. I am very sorry that your dining experience with us was not great. We accept your feedback, I would take it forward for serious action.

While doing the further drill down,During your dining, I found that one of our staff asked you about the food quality, That time your response was positive and you said that the food is good. However next day when you met my staff near the restaurant, you said that the food was not good.

My earnest request to all my customers is to share the real feedback, If you dont like the food , please say that honestly, so that we can change the food then and there at the time you are dining in Rasoi Magic.

We always try to make our customers feel great when they are in Rasoi Magic,

"WE ARE HAPPY ----- IF OUR CUSTOMER IS HAPPY!

We Apologuise once again for your experience. If Possible please do visit again, so that we can give our 100% and make you feel glad this time.

Thanks and Regards,
Rasoi Magic

Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

The pre fix menu advertised in the off season was able to be changed to suit my vegetarian needs. I made substitutions that still fit their budget.

Thanks for letting me experience that ease. Great food and service. $190 Baht and homemade paneer!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Honestly the best curry I have ever had!! Lovely atmosphere looking out to the strip and the waiters were friendly and the service very quick! The food was incredible! Lovely curry and even the masala popadoms to start were great. 10/10! Coming back here on our last night for sure!