“Absolutely insanely good food”
Review of Rasoi Restaurant - CLOSED

Rasoi Restaurant
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Rasoi Magic represents the finest authentic delicacies of Indian and thai and other international cuisine.The restaurant has a fresh ingredients every day, all spices used are natural. The real art lies in the blending of these fresh and natural ingredients of the highest quality, cooked with skills and finesse. Rasoi Magic is a restaurant to know, pleasant, friendly and homely. We invites you to relax and enjoy the distinctive flavors of the South.
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Honestly the best curry I have ever had!! Lovely atmosphere looking out to the strip and the waiters were friendly and the service very quick! The food was incredible! Lovely curry and even the masala popadoms to start were great. 10/10! Coming back here on our last night for sure!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I live in England and eat Indian food all the time. Honestly the food here is incredible. Probably the best curry I have ever had. Chicken tower is out of this world. Happy hour between 8:30 and 11 so drinks are cheap. Only staying in krabi for 3 nights but am going to come back to eat here again it is seriously that good!!!!!!

Reviewed July 24, 2013

I think my title says it all!!! We love to eat and my kids insisted on going back every day. The prawn curry and chicken briyani comes recommended by me too :)

Aniket T, General Manager at Rasoi Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

Dear Sir,

Thank you for visiting Rasoi. The entire team of Rasoi Magic would like to thank you for your positive feedback.

Thank you so much...!!!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

I've had this place bookmarked forever and been wanting to stop by, Let me tell you, "good" definitely doesn't do it justice. Instantly one of my top brunch favorites in the entire city. Solid options for meal, side dishes, breads, drinks, etc.Coupled with the exquisite location, I love it!

Everything below was right on the money. We had a difficult time deciding because sooo many things on the menu looked awesome, but you can't go wrong with these:

We tried their Chicken Tawa, Garlic Naan, and Tandoori Assorted. All of them were great!!!

One of the Best Indian Restaurant in the world !!

Reviewed June 23, 2013

One of the best Indian restaurant I found in Aorangi.....their vegetable samosa taste great.... I had my dinner their thrice....great food....best of the best...

Dear Sir,