“AMAZING FOOD”

Ideary Cafe and Bakery
Ranked #4 of 11 Coffee & Tea in Ao Nang
Cuisines: International
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I sat here every day at least once or twice each day! It's a lovely little cafe, overlooking the beach which offers amazing snack kind of food, including sandwiches, croissants, cakes, milkshakes, etc.

I fell in love with their egg croissant, which was an incredible flaky croissant, sliced boiled eggs inside, with cheese and lettuce and mayonnaise! Sounds really simple but they just did it so well.

They also do amazing ice teas

The shop inside is nice, and the service is great.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

This place is cute and chilled and serves the best coffee I spent most of my morning enjoying a nice relaxing coffee. The staff were very friendly and the little shop inside had some very different souvenirs at very reasonable prices. A nice quaint place by the sea.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

I got nothing but praised to this tiny little coffeehouse. It is located next to a massage parlour. I was enjoying my cup of coffee while my wife was getting her well-deserved pedicure next door.

Come on in, take a sip, and enjoy the sea view of Ao Nang Beach.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

This is a great little cafe with decent coffee and lovely gifts. It's a beautiful air conditioned place to stop and watch the world go by both on and off the water.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

This cute little cafe is right beside a popular massage salon on the tourist strip of public houses right along the beach in Ao Nang. It can be a great place to wait until a masseuse becomes available or to recollect your thoughts after you've been all massaged out. Our case was the latter and it was wonderful to relax in a place with good air-con because we were staying in a hut that didn't have A/C. They sell coffees, teas, smoothies, milkshakes, soft drinks, pastries, ice-creams as well as being a souvenir shop to get some beautiful gifts to bring home. You can write and send postcards from here, too. Their comfortable lounge chairs by the windows were great for people-watching outside and peeking at what the chefs from the 5-star hotel next door were cooking on their outdoor grill! On top of this, they have wifi, which is nice for checking-in with people outside Krabi.
I greatly appreciated this place for all the above reasons as well as the fact that I'd had food-poisoning and needed to rest for a while. My friend eventually went shopping while I stayed still at Ideary. They didn't make me feel like a nuisance or unwelcome in any way, which was lovely. Because the weather was so hot outside (mid-Jan), I really needed to cool down and be comfortable. Ideary cafe was a perfect 'I need a quick break from Thailand' because it feels more like a cafe you'd find in Australia/the US/England, etc.
Thanks to the girls at Ideary for being so relaxed and friendly!
P.S. Just for reference, I noticed that they don't say "cold drinks", but "cool drinks". :)

1  Thank 28foreva