“Good food, good beer, good service”

TJs Restaurant & Sports Bar
Ranked #54 of 295 Restaurants in Ao Nang
Cuisines: American, Grill
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: TJs Restaurant & Sports Bar is your place in town for all live sports events and great food. We serve all your favorite sports bar classics from burgers, Mexican, steaks and wings with a personal touch. Join us any day of the week for English Premier League Football, AFL, NRL, Formula 1, Bundesliga, La Liga, NHL, NFL, NBA, Rugby Tournaments, Cricket and much, much sports from around the world.
Reviewed May 27, 2013

The title says it all; additionally, it's in walking distance to all resorts and is enclosed. Would eat there again.

Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

Wow. I have to say we just had the best wings we've ever had anywhere. Truly a great spot. Great service and a great spot to watch hockey. ( we're Canadian ).

1  Thank Littlebirdy11
Reviewed May 13, 2013

It's a must visit the food excellent, with large variety fully air conditioned staff can not do enough to ensure you have pleasant visit don't miss out on a perfect night in TJs sports bar and grill

1  Thank Lizevan
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Well worth a visit! We both had American burgers and they were excellent- could not fault them at all. Will definitely being going back here before we leave.

1  Thank leanne l
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I was traveling around Thailand and was just passing through Krabi for a few days. I stopped in at TJs and it was such a nice change from the Thai food I had been eating for weeks. The food was great and the staff are friendly and helpful.

But here is the best part.... I happened to leave my iPod in the restaurant and two weeks later I contacted them and sure enough they still had it! They kindly posted it to me in Phuket for free.

Enjoy your meal here!