“great for psychos”

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“great for psychos”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

if you think it's cool to watch children bloody each other up with their bare fists then this is the place for you, personally i thought it was awful and left early

Visited January 2013

• Finnish first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Melbourne, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Ok if you see top fights”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

We went to the muay thai hoping to see some very hard fought battles between men and all of the fighters would of been under 18. Don't get me wrong, it was quite entertaining, but for 1200 bht for a ringside sofa and 800 bht for a plastic chair up higher I didn't really see the value for money. Would be awesome when there are top fights scheduled so maybe best to go your homework re fights.

Visited April 2013
Landskrona, Sweden
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Perfect conditions for training.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

As above, great place to train Muay Thai. I had a few personal sessions and I picked up the sport when I came back home. They were good at seeing my level and gave me a good scheme.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Marcus M
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Third thai boxing place I have visited”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

Well this is now officially the record for me for watching a mans sport and I really love it love the noise the culture behind the fighting and the atmosphere so electric

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Irrawan
Oslo, Norway
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Love it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

We have been to this stadium several times, and we enjoy the fights. It is not as crowded and loud as the stadiums in Patong, and the atmosphere isn't that exciting, but some of the fights are really good. We love muay thai and feel that we get a glimse of the thai culture.

Visited March 2013