“Perfect conditions for training.”

Ao Nang Krabi Thai Boxing Stadium
Ranked #27 of 56 things to do in Ao Nang
Reviewed April 4, 2013

As above, great place to train Muay Thai. I had a few personal sessions and I picked up the sport when I came back home. They were good at seeing my level and gave me a good scheme.

1  Thank Marcus M
There are newer reviews for Ao Nang Krabi Thai Boxing Stadium

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Well this is now officially the record for me for watching a mans sport and I really love it love the noise the culture behind the fighting and the atmosphere so electric

1  Thank Irrawan
Reviewed March 18, 2013

We have been to this stadium several times, and we enjoy the fights. It is not as crowded and loud as the stadiums in Patong, and the atmosphere isn't that exciting, but some of the fights are really good. We love muay thai and feel that we get a glimse of the thai culture.

1  Thank Cathronn
Reviewed February 28, 2013

This Stadium is the 3rd Largest Stadium in all Thailand and it is one of the last to be ran for just the Tourists in beautiful AoNang Krabi South Thailand. The Thai family here are the real deal, just common Country people and they fully enjoy their National Sport. So if you like Culture, want a real Thailand experience and you want to see how many Thai Nationals enjoy their amazing sport then go go go to this Stadium. SawazzzzzzzzzzzzzDEE !!

Reviewed February 13, 2013

this was an unpleasant experience, we didn't realise the evening would start off with watching teenagers batter each other, I know it's boxing, but we didn't enjoy it, maybe just a cultural problem

1  Thank petebirch