“Fantastic food and so cheap”
Review of E-San Seafood

E-San Seafood
Ranked #27 of 324 Restaurants in Ao Nang
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 20, 2014

So read the reviews on this place and thought no chance I would find it, however found it on my first night. Best pad thai I had and so cheap. the location on the map is wrong, follow the road around on the right past centre point, half way in between two clothes shops it is there. the locals eat there, so its definitly the place to go.

1  Thank katiekitten2014

Reviewed June 19, 2014

I would like to support the clarification given by the earlier review regarding the location of the restaurant. It is near to the road that leads to Centara Anda Dhevi spa and resort. It is actually in the midst of those make shift stalls along the main road opposite the beach front. I did not personally try the food there but the place does not seem presentable but perhaps the food could be nice?

2  Thank LeginSingapore
Reviewed June 16, 2014

The location of this restaurant is incorrect on Tripadvisor, it is closer to the main road, nearer to the cluster of hotels (Centara, Mercure). We actually tried to find the restaurants on the side where Macdonalds is, and couldn't find it! We finally saw it when we walked back to our hotel (Centara) from the shops outside.

The prices of the food are some of the lowest I have seen at Aonang, and the food is very yummy. We went on the night before we were to leave Krabi, and was sad to know that they do not open during lunch time, else we would have our last meal at Krabi here for sure. Will come back here for meals when we go back to Krabi again for sure. The red curry and tom yam soup are really nice. We ordered carbonara and spaghetti bolognese for our children and these are not exactly like the real thing, but good enough. We are in Thailand afterall and what is important is good value, great Thai food!

2  Thank Su Mei L
Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

It's just oppt Mcdonald Aonang beach main road. Average the foods are delicious. Especially padthai , grill fish and tomyam soup . You must went there early a bit when dinner time because the restaurant only manage by the owner (thai auntie) & her hubby. I sure will re-visit for tomolo dinner.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

My husband and I have traveled to Aonang on holiday for three years running. We always head to E-San Seafood as soon as we can. The green curry (with anything, chicken, seafood, veggies, etc) is my favorite. I never tire of it. We have thoroughly enjoyed every meal we have had here and look forward to many more. They do tend to get busy so being there early is good. The staff are very friendly, and the one who makes drinks has a smile that doesn't quit!

2  Thank Memeof7