“Sitti cafe is Shi**y Cafe”

Sitti Cafe and Restaurant
Ranked #56 of 270 Restaurants in Ao Nang
Cuisines: Thai, International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Sitti cafe is Shi**y Cafe”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

Please do not try the food at Sitti cafe. We tried the pork tomyam and i can't help but wonder it is is soup or tomyam. The bland liquid is not tantalising to the taste buds even the slightest bit. We get better tomyam, a gazillion times better in Malaysia.

What's worse?! The waitress puts on a sour face and fail to accomodate their customers which is a total turn off.

Do not compromise on restaurants as such as they are not worth your time and money. Local Thai food is best tried at road side stalls.

Visited January 2014

• Finnish first
  • Indonesian first
  • Thai first
San Jose, California
“Avoid at all opportunities ”
Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

I'm all for giving people the benefit of the doubt but the service here is entirely below any standards.

We wasted a full hour and a half here and I knew it was a mistake but my wife was tired of walking around I search for a breakfast.

Meals were incomplete, served 25 minutes apart from each other, arrived cold & stale and some drinks never even came but still appeared on the bill.

The seating is outside and I understand with that comes bugs, which is common in this setting but there were literally cockroaches climbing on the walls the entire time. I saw 6 different ones in the hour and a half we were here.

Oh well, it comes with the territory when traveling but like I said, hopefully you'll read this before it's too late.

“Great food and no fuss.”
Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

The lady who owns this cafe knows how to cook.
There is a simple selection of both Thai and international food but please try her Thai food, not only is it delicious the portion sizes will make any hungry traveller happy.
Her Thai green curry is one of my favourite meals here although I am working through her Thai menu so that may change by the end of the week!
The location may not suit all as Sitti cafe is a small place sat on the corner of the busy walking street (very small walking street) in Ao Nang but if your looking to avoid the gang pressing attitude of some of the other restaurants in the area and are happy to watch life go by whilst eating good food this is a superb spot.
Enjoy.

• Visited August 2013
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Steep price but food was good”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Seafood and pineapple fried rice was good but pad thai was so so only. the price was quite pricey compared to other restaurants but they open really early.

Visited August 2013
“Felt so lucky we found this place!!:)”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Good quality food for a cheap price!!!:) My friend and I tried the phad thai, fries rice with chicken and cashew nuts, pad see ew, and massan coconut milk curry. All dishes were tasty! And I totally loved the mango shakes!!! Whenever my friend and I had trouble finding a new restaurant that looked good with reasonable prices, we came here! I totally would recommend you this place for good Thai food!!:)

• Visited August 2013