“Friendly cooking school”

Thai Charm Cooking School
Ranked #1 of 5 Food & Drink in Ao Nang
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We would like to welcome you to our school. You will learn to cook with our master chef, Heng and Yok they have been cooking Thai food for over 8 years now. You can learn to make your own delicious and healthy. You will be able to cook like a Thai! Come and have a good time with us! Timetable Morning Pick up : 8.30-9.00 Am Return : 1.00 Pm. Afternoon Pick up :12.30 Pm -5.00 Pm. Diner. Pick up : 4.30-5.00 Pm. Return 9.00 Pm. The class size is limited to 10 persons. Yon can choose your 6 favorite dishes. All dishes can be either vegetarian ,vegan,non spicy or as spicy as you like. THE COST IS 1200 BAHT/PERSON
Reviewed April 28, 2013

We booked this through our hotel the day before we wanted to attend. Max picked us up promptly from our hotel and took us to the school where Cook was taking the lesson. We were the only two in the class which meant that we had three hours with Cook which was great.
We each chose 6 recipes from a menu of about 24 choices.
Cook talked us through the ingredients and explained how to make the dishes well. We got free soft drinks throughout and stopped half way through to eat the first three dishes before moving on to the next three. We left with recipe books for all the menus that were available. A good activity away from the beach with delicious food.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Was desperate to do a cooking class in bangkok but because of songkran everything was shut down so wuth little expectation I devided to try krabi. I am so glad I did it was a cosy class of 4 Max is an amazing chef and he explains things so well. He kept us laughing the whole time and the food was great I was stuffed. We got to chose individually what we make. I reccommend taking a day trip to Aonang beach then doing the evening class...dong eat to much in the day though.

Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

Max and Cook - yes, Cook! - were really genuine and friendly.
They made us feel very welcome, and took us through making some impressive dishes with ease.
By the end, we couldn't eat any more self-made, delicious food!
A highly recommended experience.

1  Thank michaelreynolds101
Reviewed March 18, 2013

We had a great night cooking with Max and his girlfriend ,Max has a great sense of humour . A most enjoyable evening with great food ,thanks Max

1  Thank Peter A
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I love food but cooking is not my main skill. It might not look as exciting as other activites in the area but I had a great time in Charm Cooking School. Time went fast and we cooked too much food to be eated in one day.
You can see that is NOT a tourist industry school since the begginng, the welcoming feeling and the authenticity of Kook and Max were a keypoint on having a really nice afternoon.
The location is very nice(and fresh) plus I learnt a lot in these hours. Always with the supervision of Kook who was a great teacher(better english than mine) and an excelent cookmate.
Thanks for the experience and I hope your business goes well :)