“Bad fruit shakes”

Echo Fine Dining & Bar
Ranked #105 of 293 Restaurants in Ao Nang
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Echo Restaurant And Bar Is A Rooftop Restaurant That Bring Culinary Delights From Around The Globe, Thai Classics, Bbq, Grill Meat And Fresh Seafood. We Have Also A Large Choice Of Various Coktails And Imported Wine.the Roof Terrace And Sala Lounges Overlook The Splendid Ao Nang Bay Where You Can Relax And Appreciate The Beautiful Sunset.you Are The Most Welcome To Enjoy Our Daily Live Music And Special Thai Dancing Show On Friday Night.
Reviewed February 26, 2013

My friend and I stopped by for a fruitshake as we were thirsty.
We should have checked the price first: 120 baht for 1 shake. Thats 4 x the normal Ao Nang price.
We got served something sweet and not very fruity in a fancy glass.
Conclusion: bad, extremely expensive shake. Cant talk about the other things, but this convinced me not to go there again.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

I have just had a fruitshake Shake at the bar and I have to say it was VERY and furthermore was it Way to expensive. I didnt have any food so my comment here is just regarding the fruitshake - dont buy it here.....

Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

We ate in loads of places in ao nang and this was the best. No tax or service charge added and mains come with rice. Portion sizes are large and this is the only place I felt truly satisfied after leaving. The banana fritter and samosa deserts are amazing.

1  Thank roger_10
Reviewed February 13, 2013

A locally-resident mate (thanks 4 the reccommendation Simon) reccommended me to eat here, so i did. This place serves Thai and western cuisine on a fab roof-top setting - think views, breezes, lights. I had the lamb chops, which were sensational.

1  Thank petebirch
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The evening we went to Echo bar the music was very good: a selection of English and American songs, new and old, all very well performed
.Cocktails also were very good and not expensive at all. The day after we decided to dine at Echo restaurant which is in the roof terrace because there was a Thai dancers performance. The show was nice, food very good and not expensive, excellent service.
The only flaw was the music!!! The singer was the same as the previous evening, but this time the music was so boring, all the songs sounded identical, flat and sad. We would have stayed longer f, but because of the boring music we prefered to leave.

1  Thank Sardegnabella