“fun way to spend a couple of hours”

Krabi Nature Horse Riding
Ranked #24 of 42 Tours in Ao Nang
Oakland, California
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“fun way to spend a couple of hours”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

Was right next to our hotel - our 6 year old had a great time - a wonderful way to spend a few hours

Visited April 2013

• Polish first
Bangkok, Thailand
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“An excellent riding experience, if you are experienced.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

The stables are on a lovely private beach and after riding down it we cut across some roads to a path that took us up into the hills/mountains that surround the beach. The views were incredible. The trails were lovely thru rubber plantations, pineapple farms and rain forest. Afterwards we went riding bareback in the ocean which my daughter loved. This trip was no simple plod thru the woods and beaches. We cantered and galloped frequently and for long distances--exhilarating. It was just my daughter, myself, and our guide. For my 16 year old daughter,who is a capable and experienced horse rider, this was seventh heaven and her best horse riding experience ever outside of lessons, camps and shows. For me who has only ridden a few times I did not think the guide was safety conscious enough. He would ask my daughter is she wanted to canter, she would say yes, and off we went (my horse would just take off after them). I would have appreciated more warning and the pace was far above my ability. We had an unfortunate accident on the beach on the way home where my horse tripped on a rope from a boat offshore at a full gallop. The horse was fine but I fell off in a heap. No harm done, and I still had a fantastic riding experience, but I was definitely over my head. They did not have a helmet my size either. So we had a great time, but I would say it is for more experienced riders only.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Andrew S
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“It's good but sweaty”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

I enjoyed my horse riding here but it's so hot and so sweaty and all I wanted to is get back to my hotel have a cold shower and jump into my hotel pool I would not like to go horse riding again in thailand as its hot and uncomfortable

Visited March 2013
Singapore, Singapore
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Enjoyable ride during sunset”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013

A wonderful ride along the beach for an hour during sunset at about 800baht proven worthwhile and enjoyable.

Visited March 2013
Bournemouth
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great value for money and an excellent experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

I sometimes ride back at home (England) and it's just not the same! Here you are free to enjoy fantastic scenery whilst having the freedom of a gallop along the beach and in the forest without all the crowds and/or being put with a large group of riders with different abilities. I imagined I would end up having to plod along but when I said I could ride the guide made sure we had lots of canters. My horse (magnum) was very obedient. Yes it's hot but they kit out your saddle bag with bottled water! You can also pop your camera in there.
I can thoroughly recommend this place and if I come back to Thailand I will make sure this is on my to do list.

1 Thank RebeccaBournemouth