Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Well organized

Definitely one of the best dive centers at Ao Nang Krabi...either as a begginer or qualified... read more

Reviewed March 2, 2018
PanosA146
They helped me when I needed it

I made the mistake to choose another company. But when I got sick because a mistake they made, this... read more

Reviewed December 22, 2016
sheilazago
Caxias Do Sul, RS

Recommended experiences in and around Ao Nang
from $24.76
from $134.66
from $49.52
More Info
All reviews dive master phi phi advanced divers open water course bigger boat dive sites sea turtles instructor certification safety shop krabi dove gear pickup
Reviewed October 23, 2017 via mobile

Found this shop on the main beach front and signed up to Single day diving, wife and I are advanced divers! Nice looking shop and great t-shirts! Right at the start our pickup was over an hour late! So in Rome. Etc etc ! No biggy! While renting our gear several other customers were in the shop complaining of not getting their PADI cards from earlier classes! Another clue? Finally piled into the back of a pickup and off to another beach! Loaded into a small Bonca type boat and out to bigger boat! Now we are two and half hours behind the original schedule! First dive site was awesome, sea turtles, beautiful!! Mayor corner koh phi phi! 2nd dive Bids Nok! During both dives , wife and I saw air leaking out of my BCD! Told Steve? Guide? He said no problem! He was busy with five Chinese open water students??? Ok , another clue? Later on way back to Krabi, he regaled us with stories of being in (some EU military dive assault team)? Another clue, overheard him telling over divers on boat that his smoking makes him a better diver underwater! Hmmmm ! Well transferred to smaller boat then to beach, pickup to shop! And told our hotel is opposite way for them to drop off the Chinese students! So we took a mini taxi thing! Ha. Now four hours behind schedule! Thankfully We had included a safety time line or could really messed up trip back to Japan! Thai staff was great, DiveMaster to busy with Chinese group(they were cute girls) still needs to take care of all his divers!!

Date of experience: November 2016
1  Thank starman48
TimStocks, Owner at Scuba Addicts, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2017

Hi, wrong shop we closed 18 months ago.

Reviewed December 22, 2016

I made the mistake to choose another company.
But when I got sick because a mistake they made, this one really helped me.
They were not expected anything, but they recommended me a doctor and were really friendly - it was all I needed when the company I payed to take my diving license let me down. Thank you, guys!

Date of experience: January 2016
Reviewed September 27, 2016

I went through their Advanced Open Water training during April 2016, yet I still did not receive any form of certification. I tried to investigate and contact the owner, but I could not find them on PADI official dive shop locators nor could I connect with them in anyways. So now I have paid the money and will get nothing out of it.

Date of experience: April 2016
12  Thank Jacob C
Reviewed May 6, 2016 via mobile

I did 7 dives with them. Really well organized, reliable, nice, honest and ready to help.

The guides were super friendly and well organized.

Prices were really really good and convenient.
I totally will choose them again !

Date of experience: May 2016
1  Thank RakeleCrakzwei
TimStocks, Owner at Scuba Addicts, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2016

Hi, Thank you very much for your kind response, we do our best. Hope to see you in the future. Regards. Tim.

Reviewed April 23, 2016 via mobile

This was my main reason why I came to Karbi .. I talked to couple of dive company to do my discovery scuba ...but trust me scuba addict really convinced me that it a fun and adventure both at the same time ... I was alone so I dive with RUBÉN and another solo diver ...Rubén made the breifing so interesting and teach us all the basics what to do if water goes inside the mask n how to enter the water n how to equalise ....all the basic sign language ...trust me he is so knowledgeable n professional and very passionate about diving ..for him only I really enjoyed my discovery scuba ..for the first timer scuba diver it is very important to be safe ..that was Rubén main goal through out my dive experience ..when I had mask clearance problem he himself gave me his mask to me .:honestly I really feel thankful ...coz that's the reason u can discover everything underwater ..it was really the best experience ever ..we saw lion fish , squid ,cuttle fish , turtle ,many more I don't remember ...the visibly was good for me at ..phi phi ...in my second dive I took my go pro hero black for my beautiful experience to shoot ..Rubén also took some of the best picture ...
The crew were really helpful
Nathan was good too
They provide very good food on board with breakfast n lunch
Trust me the lunch were excellent n made fresh onboard ...pick up n dropping also were good n in time ..
Over all fantastic experience n hugggeeeeee thanks to my favourite dive master RUBEEEEENNENNNNNNNNNN ..you are the best ..for you I did my PADI OPEN WATER SCUBA LICENCE ..n now getting ready for my ADVANCE OPEN WATER SCUBA LICENCE ...I will love to dive one more time as licences holder with you in future ..as of now all I can say is GRACIAS ...

Date of experience: February 2016