“Good Thai food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 23, 2012 via mobile

Thailandia offers fantastic authentic Thai food. Great range to choose from at a very good price. The food is fantastic and I would highly recommend this place. Good service and very relaxing. We will be back to visit next year.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

If you are looking for a Thai restaurant with a bit more class than normal then this is for you.

It has an extensive menu with both Thai and International choices and a nice ambience. When I visited (Saturday night) there was live music.

I choose a Thai dish (Chicken with cashews and vegetables) which was excellent. I received a 10% discount on the food part of the menu which was a pleasant surprise.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

We loved the food & entertainment at Thaiandia.

My husband had the Sweet & Sour Lobster & it was perfectly cooked & had a delicious flavour. I had Thai food & couldn't fault any of the dishes we ordered. Service was superb; we found everyone went above and beyond their normal duties.

Reviewed August 25, 2012 via mobile

We passed this restaurant off the street and were captured by the impressive decor and live band.
The menu is extensive and caters for everyone. They had lots of offers on and we took advantage of the buy one get on free beers and cocktails.
The appetisers were super, tempura king prawns and satay chicken.
The only fault I could find was the pizza, the base was obliviously pre bought frozen and topping simply added. It was small and tasted like cardboard, it was a shame because everything else was perfect!

Reviewed July 30, 2012

Our favourite was Thailandia opposite MC Donald's and down a bit. They had 30% off the total bill. It was $30 for 5 of us both nights. we ate there A lovely Thai woman is out the front and the restaurant had lovely Thai decor. Plus they had decent clean toilets. (One Italian beachfacing restaurant had a camp toilet in a cupboard with no wash basin). There are comfortable cane armchairs with pillows that we just sunk into while dining . There is lovely napery on the table . I ended buying some similar table runners and placemats at a nearby shop .
They bring out warm facewashers as well for you to wipe your hands at the start.

The food at Thailandias was the nicest we had in Aonang . We always eat early at 5.30 to 6 pm with the kids. The food came out promptly
We ate at Thailandia on our last 2 nights in Aonang . I had a beef thai salad with rice the first night and a yummy crispy fried fish with thai salad, my 3 year old had chicken nuggets and chips both nights, my 11 year old had spaghetti bologanese ( which had a much generous meat sauce than I had at the italian resturant facing the beach ) and a hamburger with chips the other night The middle child had pizza on the first night and a hamburger the other night . They state on the menu that there is no 17 % added on at the end which was the first time we had come across this in Thailand. Hubby had 2 pina coladas, we had 4 smoothies and some soda waters as well . Hubby had a soup with a generous amount of pawns in it for one meal . Both meals came to approx $30
A good allrounder that is a bit more upmarket in decor and service

1  Thank lets-go-five