“Good food!”

Bombay Palace
Ranked #10 of 282 Restaurants in Ao Nang
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: we serve authentic Indian , Thai, Seafood, and pizza pasta. our motto are to serve authentic cuisines always .
Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

2nd Indian we have had in Thailand, is the best so far! Good quality food -slightly pricey for backpackers but worth it for a treat. Nice staff, good sense of humour when we mentioned steep prices. Would eat here again.

1  Thank Robertaoc
There are newer reviews for Bombay Palace

Reviewed June 19, 2013

We are staying at the prha Nang in hotel and decided to go right in stead of walking by the sea where all the avenue restos are, at Bombay Palace a really friendly local asked us
To come and try the food, so we did. Did not regret it for one second.! The manager sandeep is a super friendly gentleman who advised us to try the chicken tawa,
Wich yes is ten bhat more (boohoo ten cents in euro!) but my god if I could lick the plate clean I would have done so!
One of the best Indian cuisine I and my girlfriend have ever had!
Mr sandeep asked for a review and I am more then happy to do so, especially after been given 20 percent off!

1  Thank Fjk001
Reviewed June 17, 2013

It is a very good place to eat , and the resturante is very nice. The service is realy good! I wil coming back again.
Thank's for the good food .

1  Thank Norway2
Reviewed June 16, 2013

I ate here as it was near my hotel in Ao Nang. I'm half Indian myself so I know a good curry when I see one. This place is authentic Indian food with Indian chefs. They had a roadside promotion so the curry had a 20% discount. Had popadums, a main and rice and naan for 350 baht! Pretty good.
Food was tasty, service very good and quick!

From UK

1  Thank Londonlawyer1990
Reviewed June 16, 2013

We stayed next door to this restaurant and ate here twice. The food was very good. The service was good and the man directing customers into the restaurant was quite a character. The manager was quite concerned that we wrote a review on trip advisor. The next day, the manager stopped us as we walked by to tell us we had not submitted a review to trip advisor. That was creepy. The food was very good, but he forgot that we are the customers, not someone who reports to him. We did not go back to his restaurant again.

1  Thank Laylah N