“Loved it!”

Ranked #14 of 108 Hotels in Ao Nang
“Loved it!”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Krabi is awesome and Vogue was the perfect place to experience Krabi. You get both jungle and beach and in my opinion is the best of both. The location is great - not a long walk to the beach - which I'd highly recommend to rent some kayaks for the day since the coastline is just the coolest. The resort is huge and I loved the design of the rooms. The staff was very friendly and our experience was great. I can't comment on the food because we did not eat there. I was very happy with our stay! If I ever go to Krabi again I'd stay here.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
VogueResortNSpa, Manager at Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
Dear acdenver,

On behalf of Vogue Resort & Spa we are thank you very much for sharing your thought about your recent stay with us. It’s always great to know when we get things right and I am delighted to see you enjoyed it so much and plan to come back again.

I would personally agree that Ao Nang with its collection of restaurant bars and shopping is a fun experience only few minutes’ walk away from the resort and Yes it is very convenience spot to connect to Island and Inland excursion.

Needless to say we always excited to welcome back guests to our Resort and I am particularly excite to see your reaction was so positive and thank again for sharing your comment and look forward to welcome your back soon.

Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (239)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Thai first
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed February 11, 2014

This hotel is very nice and friendly. Staff are very polite amd helpful. I book here through Andaman Sky. This place has the location in Ao Nang, the tourist spot of Krabi. The hotel is spacious and near everything. But try to get room in the back. There are bars and pubs nearbye. Our agent make sure we got a back room and it was nice and peacful. I liking this because it is quiet but a few footsteps out and we can see the world with people. Breakfast here is also very good too. We especially liking the fresh tropical fruit they give everyday.

Room Tip: Book with Andaman Sky and go on an island hopping tour round Krabi Province
Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
VogueResortNSpa, Manager at Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang, responded to this review, February 21, 2014
Dear mikespenceonvacation,

Thank you very much for spending your holiday and sharing your thought about your recent stay with us. I am delight to see that you enjoyed and raised us as a luxury hotel.

Again thank for your kind word regarding the service you’re received from our staff team member. We pride ourselves on superior customer service and I am glad to see that the team member went above and beyond to make you had a great stay. I would personally agree that Ao Nang with this its collection of restaurant, bar and shopping, is a fun experience only few minutes’ walk away from the resort.

Please do drop me a mail when planning your next trip and hopefully we can welcome you back soon and impress once again.

Oslo, Norway
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Vogue is really nice hotel, only 5 minutes walk from the beach and close to everything u need. It has helpful and nice staff, rooms are clean (and they get cleaned every day) spacious and nice, and our room also had really big bed. Every room also has spacious balcony /however, dont expect to take the cheapest room and have the same view as those that cost more.
Swimming pool area is great, and we used it few times after coming from the beach. The gardens surrounding the hotel are well maintained and everything looks really idyllic.
You should know that Ao Nang is a bit pricey and is not the place where u experience Thailand,as it is too touristy, however its great for visiting other beaches-which i strongly recommend. People at the reception can help you book a tour or whatever you are interested in. Vogue Resort and Spa is really worth the stay if in Ao Nang

Room Tip: We chose double superior room and ended up in the first part of the hotel,not really overlooking the...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Dzase
VogueResortNSpa, Manager at Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang, responded to this review, February 20, 2014
Dear Dzase,

Greeting from Vogue Resort & Spa and Thank you very much for reply and great to see how you enjoyed many things in the Resort; the room, the swimming pool, the hotel location and particular the pretty friendly service from our team member.

While I thank you for praising our service overall, our young growing team is certainly still striving to achieve our full potential and it is feedback such as yours which assists us to target areas to improve.

Thank again for all your comments and I do hope you will contact me personally to arrange your return to Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang.

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

Location : very good. At the beginning of ao nang beach. 5mins walk to the beach. There is a macdonald's just beside the hotel. It's about a 10-20mins walk to the main restuarant area..
You get many massage parlours and tour agencies for island hopping trips jus 1min away.

Service : good. Our rooms are cleaned everyday and the room smells really good.
They have a nice small pool but relaxing enough though.

Rooms : it is a little run down but yet, it's comfortable enough. There are many stairs and there was actually a short cut to our room from the main lobby which the staff did not tell us about. Security is not tight. So do ensure that you lock ur room.

Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
VogueResortNSpa, Manager at Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang, responded to this review, February 15, 2014
Dear Jia17,

Thank you for taking the time to share such a detailed and positive review and I am genuinely pleased to read that you had such enjoyable and memorable stay with us. It is great that you appreciated not only your room, the room cleanliness service, the pool, and in particular the location of the hotel well received and I will be sure to share your comments with the team.

I have noted on the information regarding quickest walk way to gets to the room that our receptionist should inform to your. I had briefed to my Front Office Manager for improving this point immediately.

I hope to see you back again at Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang, please stay in touch and let me know if there is ever anything I should assist on arrangement of your next trip.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 6, 2014

This hotel is great value for money and in a fantastic location with the beach and numerous bars and restaurants only a short stroll away. The pool is nice and relaxing and we always managed to get a lounger. the landscaping is lovely and a real oasis after the hustle and bustle of the main streets. The rooms are a little dated but spotlessly clean and perfectly fine for the price charged (Ao Nang is quite a bit pricier than other parts of Thailand so don't come expecting perfection for bargain prices!) and the balcony was absolutely fantastic.
Despite being in a premium room near the back of the hotel, we were still disturbed by the noise from the famous 'coconuts' bar unfortunately but I understand that this is closing in April. Sadly we were also woken each morning at 8am by the cleaners as we were in an end room by their storage cupboard where they stood gossping loudly so we never got much sleep. However the noise was really the only downside here and based on everything else we would certainly stay again.

Room Tip: Pay up for a premium room as they seem much better located and with nicer views from the balcony.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
VogueResortNSpa, Manager at Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang, responded to this review, February 13, 2014
Dear Batcho,

Thank you very much for taking the time to do a review of the resort and on behalf of the team we are so happy you had a wonderful stay. I also very pleased that you enjoyed with the location of the hotel, the pool and particular the premier deluxe room and balcony is well received.

My apologies regarding the noise from the maid store you had raised. I had briefed my Housekeeping Manager to making sure that these points improve immediately.

Do not hesitate to contact me at any time when planning your next trip to Ao Nang, I will personally ensure you have another great stay with us.

Reviewed February 4, 2014

We stayed for 5 nights and really enjoyed our stay. The hotel is great value for money.

While its close enough to all the action its also a nice enough walk to still be able to get a good nights sleep, which is needed after walking up all the stairs to our room.

I would recommend staying here to anyone!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
VogueResortNSpa, Manager at Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
Dear Littlebethers,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write about your resent stay with us. We are very pleased to read that you enjoyed with the stay and would recommend our hotel to anyone.

Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

We took a couple of rooms, spent 3 days and it was worth every single cent. the rooms were clean and spacious, breakfast was nice and the location was quite central.

we were heavy sleepers and didnt have any problems but light sleepers beware: there is a karaoke bar/ club next door and you can hear the music as if you were right there from your room!

Other than that, the hotel and amenities provided were very good,especially for the price we were charged!

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
VogueResortNSpa, Manager at Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
Dear ShaAndSha,

Thank you for taking the time to do a review of the resort and on behalf of the team we are so happy that you had a wonderful stay. Yes, the resort located right in the middle of Ao Nang and gives all you need, enjoy, relaxing and the great experience.

Our team work hard to ensure everyone is happy and glad we were able to meet all you need and thank you for the review again and we look forward to welcome you back soon.