Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang
Aonang Cliff Beach Resort(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
$76
$61
Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
$55
$48
Krabi Resort(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
$249
Trip.com
$93
$61
Agoda.com
Phra Nang Inn(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
$49
$154
$120
  • Breakfast included
1,307 results
All reviewsposter bedgrand deluxe roomno liftpool barbeach bagour honeymoonthe main streetstayed here for nightsshort walk to the beachnice balconymassage parloursbreakfast spreadphi phigreat resortkrabi airportgreat poollow season
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Having spent 2.5 weeks travelling throughout Vietnam and Laos on a small group tour our objective was to just relax when we arrived at the Vogue Resort & Spa. We were aware of the stair issue before arriving and as others have mentioned there are quite a few if you want the best rooms! That aside we really liked our room and balcony (premier deluxe). If I had any criticism at all it would be that the toilet and shower area was concealed with just a shower curtain so not very private. Even more strange was the fact that there were swing wooden doors into the bathroom area which served no real purpose.

The views from the room were tremendous and the swimming pool area was lovely. Breakfast was very good but pretty standard and the staff were extremely nice and helpful. The best thing of all was the owner came and spoke to us twice during our 4 day visit and asked us if everything was ok with our room etc. We asked about the bar across the road and the stair issue and he said if you come back after April, we will have an elevator and the lease on the bar opposite the hotel will have terminated.

When booking this hotel, it was considerably cheaper than Ao Nang Cliff Beach Resort hotel next door (by about £500 for 5 nights!) - I can't see any reason why anyone would pay this amount extra for a hotel in exactly the same location and probably very similar in every way.

Keep up the good work.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
VogueResortNSpa, Manager at Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2014

Dear Pam&Trev,

Greeting from Vogue Resort & Spa and Thank you for creating a review of the resort and also it was a pleasure to meet you and discuss the many things about the resort and of course areas to improve. Your feedback of Reggae bar, the Premier Deluxe’s toilet & shower room were fantastic and I delighted to looking at your suggest and work to improve in this area.

We also pleased that you enjoyed with Premier Deluxe, The Pool, Breakfast and friendliness service from our team member is well received and I will be sure to share to the team. Regarding the Coconut bar across the road it will be end their contract and move out on April, 2014.

I hope to be able to welcome you back again to Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang. Please stay in touch when you are planning your next visit and let me know if there is anything at all which I may assist.

Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

Flew to Krabi and was picked up at the airport by a proper minivan with aircon. The resort staff was wonderful. Super-friendly and always helpsome. Beautiful pool with lots of sunbeds and a lovely view to a mountain nearby. The location of the resort was also great. Just a stroll to Aonang beach and all you might want to do on your vacation. All in all, I had a great time during my stay.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
VogueResortNSpa, Manager at Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

Dear Tvatne,

Thank you for taking the time to do a review of the resort and on behalf of the team we are so happy that you had a wonderful stay. The pool is so much fun and gives all you need enjoy, relaxing and the great view.

Our team work hard to ensure everyone is happy and glad we were able to meet all you need and thank you for the review again and we look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

My husband and I recently stayed at the hotel for 4 nights in December. The location is fantastic! There are plenty of places to eat, explore, get massages, and relax right near the hotel. It was very easy for us to find transportation to the Tiger Cave Temple, and boats to explore the other islands. The hotel had a wonderful Christmas Eve program with a huge buffet dinner. The pool area is lovely and relaxing. The hotel rooms and the food was a letdown. Our room seemed old and the bathroom was dingy. The staff did a great job of keeping it clean, but it still didn't feel fresh. The food at the breakfast buffet was a huge disappointment. I found hair in my food twice, and the fruit was left out and covered with bugs. It was a huge turnoff and my husband and I were very cautious about what we ate at the hotel. This hotel was marked a 4 star on Trip Advisor, and I would only give it 3 stars.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dip1282
VogueResortNSpa, Manager at Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2014

Dear Dip1282,

Thank you very much for taking the time to do a review of the resort and on behalf of the team we are so happy you had a wonderful stay. I also very pleased that you enjoyed the location of the hotel, the staff service and particular the Christmas Eve Gala Dinner is well received.

My apologies regarding food and breakfast service you had raised. I had briefed my Executive Sous Chef to making sure that these points improve immediately.

Do not hesitate to contact me at any time when planning your next trip to Ao Nang, I will personally ensure you have another great stay with us.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

We just finished our 6 night stay at Vogue and really enjoyed it. Even though the resort isn't right on the beach it is just a short walk away and we noticed this area vs. staying right on the beach was cleaner and not quite as busy. There are a lot of dining options close by (our favorite was Jenna's). Our room was on the 3rd floor with a lot of stairs but definitely was worth it for the view. The rooms and grounds were dated but very nice and clean compared to other resorts in the area. The pool area was big always clean and there were plenty of lawn chairs open each day. The resort provides you with beach towels and a beach bag which we got a lot of use out of. The breakfast was pretty standard (eggs, yogurt, fruit and various rice dishes) and we enjoyed it but it got repetitive as it was the same everyday. We ordered room service and got some crab fried rice which was good until we noticed more shells in it than crab. We also tried the ham and cheese sandwich at the pool bar which wasn't the best as it was just toasted bread and cold hand and cheese but maybe that is just not what we are used to at home? The flat breads looked good but I would suggest eating off the resort if you can. There was a language barrier and it was hard to find anyone who spoke English but i guess that can be expected since we were far from home. Even though it was tough to communicate the staff was always friendly and tried to help. The beds were rock hard but if you like a bed on the firmer side you will love it. We did hear the bar across the street as others mention but didn't bother us too much and I am sure you could request a room farther from the street if that's an issue for you. If you do get a chance to go to that bar (the coconut bar) they play live music and is pretty fun just stay away from the bathrooms there! Overall we really enjoyed our stay here and would recommend it!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
VogueResortNSpa, Manager at Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2014

Dear Amanda M,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write about your recent stay with us. We are very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stayed with us and that we were able to exceed your expectation.

I would personally agree that Ao Nang with its collection of restaurant bars and shopping, is a fun experience only few minutes’ walk away from the resort.

I have noted on some of our staff English ability and I will make sure to improve on that area and please do drop me a mail when planning your next trip and hopefully we can welcome you back soon and impress once again.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

My wife and I stayed at Vogue resort in Ao Nang as part of our honeymoon in December. The resort is beautiful, and very well kept, structured on numerous levels with Palm trees and traditional Thai architecture throughout. Our room was second storey overlooking the resort's pool. The pool was great to cool off in during the day and relax by. Our room was beautiful. It had a hot tub decorated with petals and a balcony with a stunning view of the mountains above Ao Nang.
It was immaculately clean. The staff throughout the hotel were always friendly and attentive.

Breakfast at Vogue was a real treat for us as vegetarians. It was probably the best in all the places we stayed in. I am still craving their rice and stir fry dishes for breakfast. However, We didn't eat dinner there, as there was only one vegetarian option on the menu and it is just too tempting to eat
on the main street as the atmosphere is great at night. The restaurant setting did look great though.

The location is perfect, just on Main Street, close to great restaraunts and a stroll to the beach and long tail boat pier. We loved our stay and highly recommend Vogue for honeymooning couples or romantic getaways or just a place to explore the area from.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank IanODroma
VogueResortNSpa, Manager at Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

Dear Ian D,

On behalf of the team we thank you very much for sharing your experience regarding your recent stay with us and so happy that you had a great stay. I have shared your kind words with my team and they were overjoyed in knowing they contributed to a successful holiday.

I am so pleased that you had enjoyed your Honeymoon with us and Yes, the Premier Deluxe Rooms offer an ambience of luxury and romance with their oversized tubs, separate showers, and large four-poster bed which is perfected for a honeymoon couple.

Thank you again for submitting this particular review and I delighted to see that you found so many areas of the resort your liking and willing to recommend our hotel. I certainly hope it won’t be the last time we welcome you back.