“Nice hotel”

Ranked #11 of 107 Hotels in Ao Nang
Calgary, Canada
“Nice hotel”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

We switched to this hotel from another hotel and we were very happy that we did! We made the reservation online and showed up around 10:30 a.m. and our room was already ready for us, which was a pleasant surprise.
The location is great. Lots of great restaurants and shopping nearby.
We had a room on the top (4th floor) that I would recommend, unless you don't like climbing stairs. :) For us, it was a great way to get some exercise. The room had a huge tub and a separate shower. The bed was very comfortable. The bathroom could use a little updating and the towels were very worn, but it was fine.
The pool is gorgeous. There are staff to bring around drinks and food. One day near the pool a manager came by and asked us where we were from and if everything with our room and the hotel was okay. Was nice to see that the hotel cares about its guests.
We purchased the breakfast package. For us, it ended up not being worth it as one day my husband was very ill and the next day I was very ill so we skipped breakfast on 2 days and only had it once. It's quite a large buffet, more Asian style food than western food however.
They were unable to give us a late check out, however check out time was noon, not like many places that are at 11:00.
I'd recommend this hotel.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
VogueResortNSpa, Manager at Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
Dear laptopolivia,

First of all, thank you for sharing your amazing comment about your recent stay at our Resort.

I am pleased that overall you had an enjoyable stay with us. In particular your feedback with regard the room, the swimming pool, breakfast and the location of the resort is appreciated and I will be sure to share your comment with the team.

I am also particular pleased that you had very enjoy with our Premier Deluxe, Yes the Premier Deluxe Rooms offer an ambience of luxury and romance with their oversized tubs, separate showers, and large four-poster bed which overlook through the pool to Ao Nang bay.

Please stay in touch when you are planning your next visit to Ao Nang, I do hope you will contact us directly so that we can assist to make arrangements.

Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (236)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Thai first
Amsterdam
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is great in every way you would expect: service, location, rooms, pool, breakfast but it is ruined by the eternal din of the "music" from the neighbouring bar until 1am. every evening.

I requested a quiet room in advance but I don't think there was actually any room in the whole resort that could escape the noise. Shame. Would have got 5 stars if it wasn't for this.

Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
VogueResortNSpa, Manager at Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
Dear Dutch_Bird_Amsterdam,

Thank you very much for taking the time to do a review of the resort and on behalf of the team we are so happy that you enjoyed with the room, the breakfast, the Pool and particular the location of the resort.

My apologies on the Coconut bar across the road and with regard on the problem I had met with the bar owner by asking to control the volume from the band during the night and I delight to inform that the Coconut bar will be ending their contract and move out in April, 2014

Do not hesitate to contact me at any time when planning your next trip to Ao Nang, I will personally ensure you have another great stay with us.

New Delhi, India
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Stayed in Vogue for 3 days in Aug 2013.. The resort is wonderful and is located just 5 minutes from the beach. The room was fabulous and the staff was very helpful in ensuring that the rooms were cleaned and readied every day.

Once your inside the resort you are completely cut off from the hustle bustle of the main street of Aao nang.

We had food in the restaurants outside but looking at the quality of stay in Vogue, I'm sure their food would be great.

They have a lovely pool and a kiddie pool.

Room Tip: Try getting a room on the ground or First floor, there are no lifts.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank RajarshiBhaumick
VogueResortNSpa, Manager at Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
Dear RajarshiBhaumick,

Thank you for taking the time to do a review of the resort and on behalf of the team we are so happy you had a wonderful stay with us on last August. The hotel located right in the heart of Ao Nang only few minutes’ walk away from the resort to the restaurant, bars and shopping area.

Our team work hard to ensure everyone is happy and glad we were able to meet all you need and thank you for the review again and we look forward to welcome you back soon.

Turku, Finland
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Very good service and friendly staff! I would recommend the hotel for everybody. When it comes to food, the breakfast is excellent. I have been reading about bothering sound from club on the other side of road, but only sound that bothered me even a bit, was sound of AC. And the room was the closest one from the club.
Me and my family have been on Vogue three times and we will come back for fourth!

Dear A TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for creating the review of the resort on your recent stay and also it was pleasure to read that you and your family had wonderful stay with us and find so many area you were liked and thank you so much to raised us as “Amazing Place To Stay” which plan to come back for your fourth visit.

The team has a great deal of energy and pride to take a care of the guests and I can assure you we continue to get better and better and certain the next time you return we will exceed your experience once again.

I hope that we will see you back again soon at Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang and if there is anything at all in the meantime which I can be of assistant, please feel free to contact me directly any time.

Warm wishes from Vogue Resort & Spa Team

Rome, Italy
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Me and my boyfriend have been to Vogue Resort & Spa at the end of November 2013 and stayed for an entire week.
Despite the crowd and the noise of the chaotic Ao Nang, we found a peaceful oasis where to relax and enjoy...we definitely loved it!!
The hotel is located about 10 minutes walk away from the beach and is just perfect!
The inner side of the resort is a beautiful green gem, with a cozy swimming pool facing the sea.
The rooms are perfectly cleaned every day, breakfast is a big, rich fresh buffet and the staff is super friendly and polite. Every single person in this hotel wears a smile, and everyone is ready to help and to provide good information and assistance. That's how every hotel staff should be, and we really enjoyed being here.
We definitely suggest Vogue Resort & Spa to everyone. You won't get your holiday spoiled ;)

Room Tip: Rooms facing the inner part of the resort, sometimes the main street can be noisy till night long
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
VogueResortNSpa, Manager at Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
Dear Alyas7,

On behalf of Vogue Resort & Spa we are thank you very much for sharing your thought about your recent stay with us. It’s always great to know when we get things right and I am delighted to see you and your boyfriend enjoyed it so much and suggest our hotel to everyone.

I would personally agree that Ao Nang with its collection of restaurant bars and shopping, is a fun experience only few minutes’ walk away from the resort and I also pleased that you enjoyed with the room, the breakfast, the swimming pool, the location of the hotel and particular the friendly service from our team member is well received.

Thank you again for submitting this particular review and I delighted to see that you found many areas of the resort your liking. I certainly hope it won’t be the last time we welcome you back.

Wishing you and your boyfriend a Happy New Year,

Cambridge, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Recommended by a friend, we took a chance and booked this hotel blind. couldn't have been more pleased! Beautiful Dining area, lovely pool, clean rooms with nice bathrooms and friendly helpful staff. the breakfast was extensive and the beach is just a stones throw away! would highly recommend!

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank maxkitt
VogueResortNSpa, Manager at Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
Dear maxkitt,

Thank you for taking the time to do a review of the resort and on behalf of the team we are so happy you had a wonderful stay. I am also particular pleased that you also took the time to enjoy and eat at the Wine V Bar & Bistro. Next time you visit make sure to try the “Spicy Salmon Saep” (Salmon served with rocket salad, green chili and mint spicy sauce) which is a personal favorite of mine.

Our team work hard to ensure everyone is happy and glad we were able to meet all you need and thank you for the review again.

So thank you again for your recommendation and please do not hesitate to contact me at any time when planning your next trip to Ao Nang, I will personally ensure you have another great stay with us.

Reviewed December 21, 2013

Vogue is a nice looking hotel with gardens separating the main buildings, a great pool area and comfortable rooms. It gives the impression of a treehouse, climbing the stairs to your room with the tree trunk balustrades. It is located on the Main Street leading to the waterfront esplanade of Ao Nang. The beach is a 5 minute walk away. There are restaurants and cafés galore. Plenty of colour.

The only issue is the number of stairs to the top floors. The porters will carry your bags if needed, though. If you have an issue with stairs, make sure you get a room on the lower floors.

Breakfast is in a nice room with a thai mural at one end and gardens out the window. We even had little squirrel things frolicking in the garden as we ate breakfast.

We enjoyed our stay here. We would choose it again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank bska59
VogueResortNSpa, Manager at Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang, responded to this review, December 29, 2013
Dear bska59,

Thank you very much for taking the time to do a review of the resort and on behalf of the team we are so happy you had a wonderful stay and plan to come back again. I also very pleased that you enjoyed with the room, the breakfast and particular the location of the resort.

Yes as your experience, the resort is located on a hillside and we do not have any elevator in the resort at the moment. So for those who prefer the view, rather than access, I would recommend the Premier Deluxe Rooms at the top of our hillside. If guest prefer no step, we have rooms located in the Superior Room category without a single step to enter the room. I also delighted to inform that we have planned to build the elevator for the Hillside building and once in place I will be share in Resort Face-book.