Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
Excellent 5/5
  • Pool
1,307 results
All reviewsposter bedgrand deluxe roomno liftpool barbeach bagour honeymoonthe main streetstayed here for nightsshort walk to the beachnice balconymassage parloursbreakfast spreadphi phigreat resortkrabi airportgreat poollow season
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 20, 2013

I really loved this place and would have given it five stars but the bar across the street played very loud music until 1 am. We moved rooms and it was better but we could still hear the music. The staff said the bar is losing its lease soon so the music will stop then. The staff was outstanding! The rooms were very clean and comfortable. The pool is gorgeous. The location Is very good. Book this hotel if the loud music has stopped.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
VogueResortNSpa, Manager at Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2013

Dear Chuck S,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience about your recent visit to our hotel. We are delighted to read that you and your family have enjoyed the stay with us and very pleased that you liked our room, the swimming pool, the location of the hotel and particular on our friendly staff service.

Yes, I delighted to inform that the Coconut Bar would be ending their contract by April, 2014 which they will move to somewhere else.

Do not hesitate to contact me at any time when planning your next trip to Ao Nang, I will personally ensure you have another great stay with us.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

We stayed here November 2013 as part of our honeymoon. I was feeling very ill during the night at around 4:30-5am in the morning. My husband called the reception desk where there was no answer. He tried several times. We were staying in the honeymoon suite high up on the fourth floor, a very long way down to the reception with no lift. My husband had to leave me to go and find a doctor in the middle of the night because there was no one on the reception desk. The doctor sent an ambulance and when id managed to get down to reception there was still noone manning the reception. I was put at risk because there was no one on reception and my husband had to leave me to find the doctor himself. Do not stay here. The staff are terrible.

• Stayed: November 2013
3  Thank raj20135
VogueResortNSpa, Manager at Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2013

Dear raj20135,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review here and sincere apologies for the less than satisfactory experience you had whilst staying with us, especially on such a special occasion as a Honeymoon.

I am very alarmed to learn that when you were unable to contact anyone at Reception in the early hours of the morning and due to the severity of this issue, please rest assured that I am looking into this personally to ensure that such a situation does not repeat itself in future.

Hope that in future you will reconsider and choose to stay with us again so that we may be able to show you that we have learnt from your experience.

Kind regards,

Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

My husband and i went to Ao nang for our honeymoon and we spend our first 2 nights there in Vogue resort.We booked our room through Agoda and although it is discounted but the staffs of the resort still give us their very best treatment.Upon arrival we were given some refreshment and our room was decorated with roses petal.we even have flowers in our bathtub! The hotel interior is very cultural so if you seek to experience some thai elements, i think Vogue resort is the perect place. We didnt order breakfast so i could not tell how it is but based on what i see the selections are very basic but varies.For our room, we booked the premium deluxe which is recommended for honeymoners and bases on other reviews, the only downside to this room is it is on the fourth floor without lift.However i don't find this nuisance as we enjoyed taking our time. The location to the beach is approximately 10minutes or so but you wouldn't feel it because along the way there's so many shops and restaurants. Just opposite the hotel there's a restaurant called Lemon, it is halal and the food was superb! Overall both husband and i enjoyed our stay there and were very happy to choose it as our first hotel

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nur Ilmiah A
VogueResortNSpa, Manager at Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2013

Dear Nur Ilmiah A,

Thank you very much for spending your Honeymoon and sharing your thought about your recent stay with us. I am delight to see that you enjoyed honeymoon, the premier deluxe room, the service from our team member and particular the location of the hotel is well received.

I would personally agree that Ao Nang with this its collection of restaurant , bar and shopping, is a fun experience only few minutes’ walk away from the resort.

Thank you again for selected us as a first choice of your first visit in Ao Nang, I hope to see you back again at Vogue and please contact me directly so that I can assist to make arrangement.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

Me an my wife stayed here for 3N/4D from 8th-11th nov.Overall the hotel location and ambience is very nice.Quality of breakfast was good and the swimming pool is very well maintained.But there management disappointed us a bit.

As it was our first anniversary which was on 10th Nov.I specially dropped a mail to them,called them from my home country and then also asked them during checkin that the room decoration which I have opted for needs to be set up in my room on 10th Nov but on 10th evening when we came back to the hotel at 5 in the evening , the room was not decorated and that made me bit upset as that was the surprise I planned for my wife.They admitted there mistake and finally decorated the room(when we went for an evening walk on the beach) and gave me 50% off on the room decoration.

There is a coconut bar just in front of the resort which plays some good live music and around 200 meters there is an 'Amy's 69 Bar' which is a must visit if you really want to have some cool drinks in a funky atmosphere.

Overall I would recommend this hotel not because of its staff but more because of the ambiance and location.

Room Tip: We stayed in Room 3305 which is away from the main street.If you want to pay a bit more then do stay at the back side of the resort.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
VogueResortNSpa, Manager at Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2013

Dear Voyager_NB

First of all thank you for stayed with us of your first anniversary and thank you a lot for taking the time to write about your recent stay and your constructive review. I am glad that you enjoyed with the Room, Pool, Breakfast and the Resort Location.

I am sincerely sorry that you stay with us fell rather short of your expectations, although I do appreciate your feedback about an issue of the room decoration set up time of your anniversary which our normally standards were not met. I will personally follow this up in detail with the team concerned.

Thank you again for submitting this particular review and I delighted to see that you found many areas of the resort your liking. I certainly hope it won’t be the last time we welcome you back.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

nice stay in this hotel, the room is nice with a big balcony .
All the staff are nice, smily and helpfull.
Just the check out was not easy, the night receptionist didn't know how to process and took a lot of time to do it

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Pauppp64,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write about your recent stay with us. We are very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stayed with us and that we were able to exceed your expectation.

I have noted on staff English ability on checking out process, I will make sure to improve on that area and please do drop me a mail when planning your next trip and hopefully we can welcome you back soon and impress once again.